Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    you know what I just noticed??? You guys didnt high five afterwards. That means you're gay. Cuz its not gay if you high five after. . .

Comment

Originally posted by eL_MeXiCaNo View Post
      Well here you go. I couldn't do that weird symbol from the M52 one. [...]
      That's because those are the stickers you would find on an actual German license plate. One of them tells you the state the car is from, the other is proof of the annual checkup (TÜV).

By the way, the 'umlauts' (tremas) actually have a function. In German, ö is equivalent in pronunciation to oe, not o. The same goes for the other vowels. In other words, license plates such as "Eürötüned", "Eüröwned" and that kind of stuff make no sense at all to people who actually speak German :p
      E30 318is Touring | E34 525i Touring

Comment

do Dj Buttchug

:D :D

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

hehe here ya go

you know what I just noticed??? You guys didnt high five afterwards. That means you're gay. Cuz its not gay if you high five after. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Koen View Post
            That's because those are the stickers you would find on an actual German license plate. One of them tells you the state the car is from, the other is proof of the annual checkup (TÜV).

By the way, the 'umlauts' (tremas) actually have a function. In German, ö is equivalent in pronunciation to oe, not o. The same goes for the other vowels. In other words, license plates such as "Eürötüned", "Eüröwned" and that kind of stuff make no sense at all to people who actually speak German :p
            ohhhh I never knew that. I just thought it looked cool

Comment

Originally posted by eL_MeXiCaNo View Post
              Well here you go. I couldn't do that weird symbol from the M52 one. It wasn't included in the font. I didn't know if you meant make it as small as the pic you showed me or to make it like a license plate. SO I made it like a license plate

Perfect! haha Thanks man!
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

[quote=eL_MeXiCaNo;2741650]Here you go

thanks.

Emil
                sigpic

Comment

Pantless spency pleaseeee.
                  and one that just says pantless.

Comment

SimplyDope por favor! :D

Comment

Hey man can I get the word: Kubuś, without the umlauts.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        thats not proper spelling.

Originally posted by Koen View Post

Werd... I was like, "WTF?!?!" LOL;)

Nürburgring info

Comment

Working...
                        X