Polizei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polizei

Just a crazy idea... would one of you PS my car w/ the german police paint scheme.

Eventually i am going to get a carbon hood so i don't know if it would look right. Just thought it would be fun to drive it around like that.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

I just noticed how crappy the font looks, I'll fix that up after I write a paper.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
    '98 528i

Comment

oh can you fix my rims too... thats a old pic and i have the centers black w/ silver lips.
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

You must really hate your car.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
          You must really hate your car.
          haha no i just wanted to see what it looks like. you know you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by crkskylinegtr
            you know you like it.
            Nah, if you're going to go green, go all the way:

Comment

now that looks like crap. i'm not going to paint mine like that. i don't even need a paint job. although it would be the only bmw that looked like a german cop in the US

Comment

I wouldnt count on that. Not that theyre driven around all the time and maybe just maybe theyre not actually PAINTED Ive seen a couple BMWs in the giant gumball-style rallies dressed up as german police cars. There may be even some normal person out there too that has it.

Either way it sure would be unique.

Oh and that M3 is nuts. I like some bright colors, and sort of almost like that too, but I know it would get old really fast. I am going to paint one of my 2002's some orange, either inka or colorado/satin black.

Comment

Reminds me of a guy on vortex running this paint scheme... I couldn't find any better pics, but here is one for now... That mk3 is quite popular.

Comment

That's awesome...
                    Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

do it do it do it DO IT!!!!!
                      Originally posted by ebelements
                      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

fixed your rims

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                        '98 528i

Comment

i might go w/ that when i need a new paint job... i don't know

Comment

You can't get in trouble for painting your car like that? I suppose if you don't go to Germany with it.

Comment

i don't plan on taking my car to germany

Comment

Working...
                              X