My 2JZ E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NERDE30 View Post
    Damn well now he has an IS300 lets just all hope he leaves it alone ! I actually got him hooked on the E30 , and don't know why he gave up. I never liked the mounts from the get go , but not my car. My S50 swap is done right , by myself and MAKO18 . No cheap parts on my car !
    Nice man, yea dont cheap out on parts. I honestly can see why he would get rid of it, especially in the shape it was in when I bought it. It needed a log of work, but good thing for me, I have all the knowledge and time to take care of it. It ended up in the right persons hand lol
    - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
    Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Much props to you sir. I thought about it, but just can't nor want another project right now. I have my Hayabusa and my S50 swapped E30. All my shit gets done right by myself and one other very trust worthy BMW fanatic

Comment

wow, seriously fast car! any pics of the install?
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
        LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Glad you got the car bro. It seems like it is def going on the right direction. Honestly sold the car because I got sick of looking at it knowing it needed more money to get it where i'd enjoy driving it.

You had to spend more money and fix a few things here and there because it was simply a project car and obviously not finished. It has plenty of potential and I hope you enjoy it bro. Keep us all posted on dyno numbers and videos i'd like to stay in touch with you and see how far this car makes it.

-Joel
          Best Regards,
          -Joel Perez

DipitAll.com
          For all your Plasti Dip needs. Covering all SWFL

Comment

Yeah please do so he can cry like he did hearing about his built Eagle Talon

Comment

does all the e30 instruments in the cluster work, or did you do seperate ones?
              Tuck tire. Poke rim.

Comment

Mother of God that thing is already stupid fast. This makes me want to pull the trigger on a 1J even more and say fuck the M50 and my savings account.
                1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

Working...
                X