Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.5 year old drifter?

See for yourself :)))

http://www.facebook.com/Stavros8 ---- Stavros Grillis FB pageStavros is just 9,5 years old and has already been drifting for the past 2 years. He is from the...

greeks are crazy.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

holy ballsack.

Comment

damn im jealous

Comment

Stavros is soooo chill in that video... You can tell he has had lots of practice laps!

Dirft kid is drifitng

Comment

damn.

Comment

kids got a future.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

sweet vid, I wish I could do that:(
                "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

dream childhood?

Comment

shitty parenting cool.

shit like this can make/break a kid's future in these cases.
                    A) He could start off young with more reasonable/appropriate motorsport mediums

If I was this young and my parents let me drive cars around let alone race/drift them, id have no motivation as a young man/boy.

i wouldn't wanna study/work hard until i could afford to buy myself a piece of shit e30 and fix it up. i'd get lazy.

So to sum it up, I find this video cool. But not respectable cool, rater 'circus freak' cool.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

^Only on R3V lol

89 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        shitty parenting cool.

If I was this young and my parents let me drive cars around let alone race/drift them, id have no motivation as a young man/boy.

i wouldn't wanna study/work hard until i could afford to buy myself a piece of shit e30 and fix it up. i'd get lazy.

The fuck are you talking about. The kid is having fun who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          shitty parenting cool.

So to sum it up, I find this video cool. But not respectable cool, rater 'circus freak' cool.
                          You jelly?

If you were that young when you started driving cars you would have a much greater respect for them, because you probably would have already made the mistakes(in a controlled environment) that you would later in life(out on the street). Nothing about that video showed shitty parenting and nothing was really that unsafe.

He already has his "piece of shit e30" and it's already fixed up.
                          Putting on a new set of tires for drifting does not show signs of laziness.

If this was in America he would have already made tons of money.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by e30hijinks
                          I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

^this
                            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

nice!

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
                              http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
                              Few pictures:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Working...
                              X