Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be getting some phonedials, pshop request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be getting some phonedials, pshop request.

Hello,

I just picked up a set of borbet type e's. These are the 16x7.5, and I did not realize the hub size is slightly larger. Plus, the offset is a hair too high, so I will have to shell out for hubcentric spacers.

Anyways, I think the wheels look decent and show a lot of caliper, but I have a trade pending w/ some 15'' white porsche phonedials. I have to run adapters, and having these wheels on a daily makes me double think it, but Ive wanted these wheels forever.

If someone could chop these two sets of wheels on my car, it would really help me out. Also, if you could lower the car (a hair lower then a conventional spring/strut setup) that would be good, because I got some coils coming in soon.

PS: Sorry ahead of time the cars arent on the exact same angle but its the best I could get.

Phone Dials.

Borbet

I'd rock em.
    Attached Files

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

^hahaha i knew someone was gonna do that, good work.
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

The phone dials are what, like a high 40 to low 50's offset? Sounds like a pain in the dick to get to fit right....especially only for like a 15x6.5

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i think it'd be better to stick with the borbets. phone dials are too curvalicious for the e30, plus you have to deal with adapters, not just spacers.

Comment

The wheels come w/ adapters.

I read that 15x 6.5 dials have 23 offset? I am trying to read where i found it, but if that was true then w/ adapters Id be at 3et.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Adam View Post
              The wheels come w/ adapters.

I read that 15x 6.5 dials have 23 offset? I am trying to read where i found it, but if that was true then w/ adapters Id be at 3et.
              That's not too bad, I must be mistaking them with different phone dials.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

yep, just found out there is an early (23.3) and a late (40 something) offset on phone dials. If im not mistaken, these wheels I am looking at are the 23et.

From willtheyfit.com the dials will poke more then the borbets, even being 1 inch thinner. Plus I will have more clearance from the coil spring, and such.

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

you guys are too funny, haha. I wish I knew how to photoshop :/

Comment

Try fotoflexer.com (i think that's what it is). It's easy to use and gives okay results. I can't get shit done in photoshop.
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        Try fotoflexer.com (i think that's what it is). It's easy to use and gives okay results. I can't get shit done in photoshop.
                        thats y u ask peole tro make pics of your slammed....
                        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                        Originally posted by ak-
                        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Yea I checked the site for a few minutes and nothing really seemed go pop out as a blend tool, cut n paste to lower/raise wheels into well, etx.

Comment

Originally posted by tonerrrr View Post
                            I'd rock em.
                            lol
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok, we had some fun, here's one of your wheels. I would not rock these though.
                              Attached Files

instagram: @tonerrrr
                              High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Working...
                              X