New interior scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New interior scheme

Pretty certain on this combo, sending the seats off next week! Anyone know where I can get genuine recaro seat badges?

Photoshop:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JamesRoberton_Retrim.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	7227998

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

in Love
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Looks great. Have you tried calling your local recaro office?
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

fffffuuuuuu....... sexay

Comment

Very tasteful!

Comment

Made some slight changes to the fronts, and the rear is almost done. Material looks fantastic on the seats! Much better (and different) to a little swatch sample!

A little taster:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Front seats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	7149440

R.H.D
            M-technic I club

Comment

Very cool
              Work We Do
              CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
              http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Very different, but not bad! Reminds me of interior color choices in cheapo spec Japanese cars of the early '90s (but way classier here).

Comment

Not really my style, but those look pretty good. They look like they are really well done.
                  sigpic

Comment

IMO, too radical a design cloth for that much coverage on the seats. It negates the dual color stitching as well because we can't see it. Just the centers would have been perfect and in traditional form. Had that been done, the french stitching would have accented the center well. Just my .02 cents.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      IMO, too radical a design cloth for that much coverage on the seats. It negates the dual color stitching as well because we can't see it. Just the centers would have been perfect and in traditional form. Had that been done, the french stitching would have accented the center well. Just my .02 cents.
                      +1
                      can't say I'm too fond of the design pattern and color; makes it look much cheaper or rather, less expensive, than I'm sure they cost you to get upholstered.
                      but in the end, as long as you like them, that's all that matters!

Comment

Only because the pattern is really busy...if it were the swatch cloth it would probably look fine.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          I kind of agree with you.. Especially about the stitching.

Long story short, despite the extremely clear directions I gave the trimmers, they somehow managed to get the materials wrong. The bolsters and headrests were ssupposed to be black with colored stitching. They did fabric all they way to the edge same as the original seats.. They offered straight away to redo them but..
                          I'm moving to Germany on wednesday next week so I'm kind of on a strict time and money budget. They offered me a good deal to take them as is. I thought about it for a day and decided im happy with them. Not 100% what I had in mind originally but I do love them.
                          I did get them to change the rear seat thoughand make a couple other small adjustments.

Given the rest of the interior is still all black I think the fabric won't be too overwhelming. Looking forward to seeing it in the car..

R.H.D
                          M-technic I club

Comment

I'm just knit picking of course. The seats still look great and I know very well how hard it is to communicate exactly what you want to an upholstery shop.

Comment

Looks like mk3 gti seats. Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X