VT chapter kid fixes his iX roundel featured

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fronton
    replied
    I can't figure out why he doesn't have a "respect your elders" sticker and CCA badge across from the ///m on his grill yet. I heard that is an unstoppable combination at the vintage concourse events.

    Leave a comment:


  • eskimo810
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf
    Tough crowd. Why all the hate? He seems to appreciate and enjoy his E30 -- shouldn't that be enough?
    Not really, I just don't like him. I don't like how he talks about his "restoration" in a way that makes it sound like he did any of the work.

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf
    Why all the hate?
    I'm just annoyed with the overuse of "restoration" this days.

    Leave a comment:


  • leegf
    replied
    Tough crowd. Why all the hate? He seems to appreciate and enjoy his E30 -- shouldn't that be enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    lol yeah full restoration to him is regular maintenance and a respray but still missing brake ducks and wheel well liners.
    Sometimes I feel like half of r3v shares this sentiment

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    It it me, or is this kid a younger, more handsome version of lambo?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by nomansland92
    I don't even consider my 2 year ix project a "full restoration."
    lol yeah full restoration to him is regular maintenance and a respray but still missing brake ducks and wheel well liners.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    If its a full respray, why are there marks on the trunk lid? hmmm... Ownership of only 4 months? Nick must be in it for the long haul. It is a cool video though.
    that was before respray

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by defaultname
    i feel sorry for the word "restoration" because it gets used and abused like crazy these days!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • nomansland92
    replied
    I don't even consider my 2 year ix project a "full restoration."

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    But ///M power

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    He must have found a copy of this in the glovebox when purchased.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    lol i love r3v.


    at least it's not an e90 like i would have expected him to drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • pacmanE30
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan

    R3v fund to get Buttchugs to fly out and punch him? Would make for a good thread/ video.

    I got 5 on it!

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    i have this uncontrollable urge to find this kid and punch him in the face.
    x2

    "Full respray" in which I didn't touch the fucked up valance, trunk, wing, nor bother to take the rear tailights or anything else off.


    R3v fund to get Buttchugs to fly out and punch him? Would make for a good thread/ video.

    Leave a comment:

Working...