VT chapter kid fixes his iX roundel featured

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • J.Rizo
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    really?

    the kid takes what looks to be a pretty beat to crap 325ix and turns it into a respectable daily driver and you guys are hating on him.. because?

    I guess you guys don't like it since he doesn't have a stupid fucking rusted hood, isn't "drifting" it, it doesn't have shit hanging off the tow hook/roof rack, sideways stickers slapped all over it and washed out looking hipster pics posted on facebook? oh and don't forget the Chinese/ebay wheels sticking 2" out of the fenders with the smallest tires money can buy. :|

    Leave a comment:


  • tonerrrr
    replied
    If anything this forum is getting uptight, obviously it's great what he's doing but he should get his balls busted for saying he restored his car.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Wow sorry for posting this, turned into a shit storm over differences of opinions.

    Restored and rebuilt are to over used terms, but he likes his car. I glad some younger generation have taken a liking to a new classic.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    really?

    the kid takes what looks to be a pretty beat to crap 325ix and turns it into a respectable daily driver and you guys are hating on him.. because?

    I guess you guys don't like it since he doesn't have a stupid fucking rusted hood, isn't "drifting" it, it doesn't have shit hanging off the tow hook/roof rack, sideways stickers slapped all over it and washed out looking hipster pics posted on facebook? oh and don't forget the Chinese/ebay wheels sticking 2" out of the fenders with the smallest tires money can buy. :|
    My thoughts exactly. Makes me wonder about half this forum sometimes :-?... But i'm also with defaultName and the word "restored" being misused and overused.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwstudent
    replied
    I'm Wilford Brimley, do you eat Quaker oatmeal in the morning? I do everyday then i take my restored ix out for a drive. Makes me feel all warm inside just like that video.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Someone should inform him he's 25 years late to the party. The new yuppiemobile are new VW Jettas/Passats

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • tonerrrr
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    really?

    the kid takes what looks to be a pretty beat to crap 325ix and turns it into a respectable daily driver and you guys are hating on him.. because?

    I guess you guys don't like it since he doesn't have a stupid fucking rusted hood, isn't "drifting" it, it doesn't have shit hanging off the tow hook/roof rack, sideways stickers slapped all over it and washed out looking hipster pics posted on facebook? oh and don't forget the Chinese/ebay wheels sticking 2" out of the fenders with the smallest tires money can buy. :|
    This is the exact reason why I hate him :hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    I guess you guys don't like it since he doesn't have a stupid fucking rusted hood, isn't "drifting" it, it doesn't have shit hanging off the tow hook/roof rack, sideways stickers slapped all over it and washed out looking hipster pics posted on facebook? oh and don't forget the Chinese/ebay wheels sticking 2" out of the fenders with the smallest tires money can buy. :|

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    really?

    the kid takes what looks to be a pretty beat to crap 325ix and turns it into a respectable daily driver and you guys are hating on him.. because?

    I guess you guys don't like it since he doesn't have a stupid fucking rusted hood, isn't "drifting" it, it doesn't have shit hanging off the tow hook/roof rack, sideways stickers slapped all over it and washed out looking hipster pics posted on facebook? oh and don't forget the Chinese/ebay wheels sticking 2" out of the fenders with the smallest tires money can buy. :|

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    All joking aside for a minute.

    I do respect him for buying an E30 (or convincing his parents to buy him an E30) that had accident damage, rust, and un-buttery paint, and putting time and money (or someone else's time and his parents money) into fixing it.

    A lot of people part E30's for far less.

    I can't count how many cars I've parted because the God damned paint wasn't buttery enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    'buttery smooth'

    'i dont know how much beating it will take *creepy grin*'

    Leave a comment:


  • tonerrrr
    replied
    He has never seen a build thread. I do not have the time/space/money to "restore" anything. All I can do is what I can in the driveway but I don't even have a hoist. What's funny to me is both my cars could "use" a paint job but even with a friend giving me a hell of a discount I really can't justify it when I could put the money into actual parts.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	butter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	7153134

    Leave a comment:


  • leegf
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    because everything he has done are prefect examples of previous owner mistakes most of us try and correct after buying one.

    shitty paint job
    fucked up engine bay
    missing parts
    gay wing
    poorly running engine


    video sucks. 16 yo kid also sucks. sucks to suck
    Not everyone can be as perfect as R3V

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf
    Tough crowd. Why all the hate? He seems to appreciate and enjoy his E30 -- shouldn't that be enough?
    because everything he has done are prefect examples of previous owner mistakes most of us try and correct after buying one.

    shitty paint job
    fucked up engine bay
    missing parts
    gay wing
    poorly running engine


    video sucks. 16 yo kid also sucks. sucks to suck

    Leave a comment:

Working...