Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing video of F1 car

Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Ha, sounds like a dog at the end. That would be so f'in awesome to be an engineer designing F1 engines.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Dammit, Google video is simultaneously the greatest and worst thing to happen to the internet.

An unimanginable, constantly growing wealth of internet video clips, but you can't keep any of them...

Comment

Hot Hot Hot dun dun dun tah Hot Hot Hot
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
          Dammit, Google video is simultaneously the greatest and worst thing to happen to the internet.

An unimanginable, constantly growing wealth of internet video clips, but you can't keep any of them...
          You can now. :)
          James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

sweet jesus thats awesome
            -alex
            i take pictures.

Comment

god damn, haha imagine haveing one of those engines in an e30 lol. u pull up at a light while ur idling at like 8k n then u mash it hahaha god damn that thing revs so high. does any one know wat kinda rpm's those things are turning? isnt it something like 15k or higher?

Comment

I love Mr. "I'm to cool to plug my ears" standing right by the car. Bright guy.

Comment

hahaha yea everybody else did but he felt he was the strong manly man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    I love Mr. "I'm to cool to plug my ears" standing right by the car. Bright guy.
                    I tried that when we were buzzed by an F15 at an airshow (we were actually about 50 miles away, but it happened to fly by us). couldn't have been more than 100 feet above us, and DAMN did I regret my decision! Scared the shit ouf the cows in the feild next to us too..
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                    X