Duncan Bonar Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • squidmaster
    replied
    Photos are primo man. I've been looking at 17-xxmm lenses as well. Thinking I'll do an m42 lenses and just grab a conversion ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    Nice work! What camera?

    Going to use the Porsche valvoline picture as a background
    Canon 7D, usually shooting with a Tamron 17-50mm IS and a rotating polarizing filter.

    Love that Porsche. It belongs to Jeff Zwart and it's a Lightweight 911 RS with 959 running gear, in which he won an SCCA PRO Rally Championship in 1990. Very very cool if you ask me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Originally posted by MT3CH
    Duncan,

    I've seen your name on when2work. I've been working with Signa for 6 years. Got a '92 e30 alpineweiss vert looking for some family photos on a nice sunny day.
    Awesome dude, nice to see another Signature guy get an E30!

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Nice work! What camera?

    Going to use the Porsche valvoline picture as a background

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Originally posted by jdirty
    Your photos are amazing and your instagram name is genius. Lol
    Followed for both.

    My middle initial is S. It's just how it is mate.

    Leave a comment:


  • jdirty
    replied
    Your photos are amazing and your instagram name is genius. Lol
    Followed for both.

    Leave a comment:


  • MT3CH
    replied
    Duncan,

    I've seen your name on when2work. I've been working with Signa for 6 years. Got a '92 e30 alpineweiss vert looking for some family photos on a nice sunny day.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Here's some recent work of mine over the past two months or so.

    Please like my photography pages on Facebook and follow me on Instagram



    @DUNCANSBONAR - http://web.stagram.com/n/duncansbonar/














    The last photo, let me just say it didn't end well for that poor R8.

    Leave a comment:


  • positiveions
    replied
    Nice photography.
    Props to some clean E9X M3

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Autobahn or 5 South?



    Leave a comment:


  • Scallywagon
    replied
    Dunc my Bonar in that M1

    Leave a comment:


  • AsharC
    replied
    Hnnnnnnnnnngggggggg that M1.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6SPD
    replied
    Anyone a Fan of the M1? Snapped this a while back the first time I had to see one in person. It rolled in with two Countachs and a Testarossa, all in proper white.

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    Good stuff man, thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Really nice pics.

    The E92 guy... cage, no helmet?

    Leave a comment:

Working...