http://www.getlogged.com/index.php/s...rs4_vs_bmw_m3/

click on the pic

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Those guys have the best job....evar.

Comment

Originally posted by e30tom
      Those guys have the best job....evar.
      +1 hmm....that looks fun

They one thing I really like about the BMW is the braking system. I think there is a big difference. I had a 98 A4 and felt safer in my bro's 86 325es that it in the snow. The A4's brakes would pump all the time and didn't like to stop ever. BMW FTW!
      Last edited by Mastrcruse; 06-01-2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

i know a full bird (O-6) on base who has one. although his is the Avant, with BBS CHs.. that thing looks,sound and IS bad ass. oh and im sure the new (e90 or e92 as its going to be called) M3 will give it a better run.

Comment

Man I wish I had that job. I'd pay to drive the cars they drive.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I wish i had their skill... did you see the way they just casually maintain conversation... taking their hand off the wheel and such.....the bastards
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

yup..they can drive lol

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

i think it was a little biased in the comparison. Wet track = 4 wheel drive for the win.

I too would love to have their jobs!

Comment

even on a dry track that thing wouldda still torched the m3.....in the drag atleast
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Isn't an S4 a closer competitor to an M3? The rs4 costs ~15K more than an M3 and has more horsepwer and AWD.

Comment

Is there a way to download that video? Does anyone know where to get it?

Comment

Thats off of one of the Fifth Gear episodes from this season. The older guy Tiff Needel, is a former F1 driver and still races in GT events and such; the other guy Jason Plato, is a BTCC driver. So that explains their driving habits.

BTW. In the last fifth gear ep. Tiff is driving a Ferrari 599 at the Ferrari test track.
                        '88 325

Comment

Tiff is the fucking man. Gotta love that 90 degree drift he does towards the end.
                          '91 318is
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
                            Tiff is the fucking man. Gotta love that 90 degree drift he does towards the end.
                            Ya, that was CRAZY! I couldn't believe he pulled out of that.

Comment

Working...
                            X