Drove up PCH from LA!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove up PCH from LA!!!!

We drove up yesterday, probably some of the most beautiful spots I have ever seen in the US, and I have been everywhere. From Washington to Montana to Maine, this drive was my all-time fave! Plus I saw a sick White e30 m3 going southbound while I was outside the car, I watched him come around a turn and blaze past me. Loud ass exhaust and hauling ass! Too bad I was in a jeep cherokee, I would have loved to be driving the e30... maybe another time.
    Here are the pics

I talked this guy down from the ledge!

Tried to get all T.J. but failed!
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

which highway is that? 1?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

nice! Some day, I just want to ride my motorcycle very far north along the coast. I also want to get out and see Big Sur in person... i've only driven past it.
      Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
      '99 M3 / Track Car
      '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
      '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

Yeah it is HWY 1. Big sur is amazing! I just can't explan it, the views down to the aromas of the mountian flowers are unlike anything I have ever experienced. My dad told me to take the 1 up the notrhern Ca coast to Oregon, he says it is even more breathtaking.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
          Yeah it is HWY 1. Big sur is amazing! I just can't explan it, the views down to the aromas of the mountian flowers are unlike anything I have ever experienced. My dad told me to take the 1 up the notrhern Ca coast to Oregon, he says it is even more breathtaking.
          I saw pictures from a friend who had his wedding there. I simply cannot believe that something like that even exists. For some reason, the idea of the forest meeting the ocean is like a nirvana of some sort to me.
          Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
          '99 M3 / Track Car
          '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
          '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

PCH is the 1 here are a few from when I got my rims from FPorro.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

wow, absolutely beautiful..I'll be moving futher west, so I'm gonna try to do that drive next fall..
              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                My dad told me to take the 1 up the notrhern Ca coast to Oregon, he says it is even more breathtaking.
                OMG, insane. I drove (in my e30 actually) from SF all the way to Yreka on Highway 1. It hugs the coastline so tightly that I swear I only got out of 2nd gear about 4 times... definitely not a fast drive at all. It was an amazing trip though.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Do you think I could do a day trip, like get up buttcrack early and drive till like 3pm and turn around and go back and actually see some good stuff. Coming from Sacramento I am wondering if it would be worth it.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X