YouTube project for my E30 [NoGarge30]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube project for my E30 [NoGarge30]

Saw this "Media" section and thought I start a thread to share my YouTube channel with the r3v community. I watch a lot of car videos on YouTube and have seen a lot of good content. I also see how much garbage there is as well and, every time I felt like I wasted precious minutes of my life watching some nonsense, I asked myself if I could have done better.

A few months ago, I became the proud owner of an E30 and I knew right away that I wanted to keep some sort of diary to capture and share my experience. Since I had already been thinking about the YouTube thing this was the perfect opportunity to take on the challenge. This is how NoGarage30 was born.

Click image for larger version

Name:	YoutubeCh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	7253728

I can’t tell you where this is going but I can highlight my intentions for this project as of this writing (in no particular order):
    • Contribute to and engage with the auto enthusiast community by producing focused content. It can’t hurt to see more E30 (and perhaps other car) videos out there whether it is DIY/how-to, documentary, or entertainment content.
    • Combine two hobbies, my longtime passion for cars and my new interest for creating YouTube videos.
    • Stay motivated and make progress with both of these. I need to improve and use the cars in order to create videos, and the vicious cycle goes on!
    • Help and motivate other DIYers out there.
    • Become a YouTube celebrity and make millions, build a car storage facility, and bid on every E30 I see on BAT from my beach house in Aruba ;)

I invite you to stop by and take a look if you are interested. I hope to hear from you and welcome all feedback.
    Youtube Channel
    '89 325i Convertible
    '19 VW Atlas
    '19 Subaru STI

Love it. Just sub'd. Ive been looking for more E30 based youtube channels ever since salt city euros lost all their videos

Comment

Sub'ed to help a fellow e30 guy out.

PS - I see(hear) and valve adjustment in your future! :)
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Going to follow this
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Antpaolo View Post
          Love it. Just sub'd. Ive been looking for more E30 based youtube channels ever since salt city euros lost all their videos
          Have you checked mine ;)

Comment

Pazi88 Yes, you have some great content!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Sub'ed to help a fellow e30 guy out.

PS - I see(hear) and valve adjustment in your future! :)
              Thanks! Def have to get the valve adjustment done. I have the gasket and rocker shaft plugs already in hand. Just need to take the time and get it done. Im also planning to refinish/paint the cover while I have it out.
              Youtube Channel
              '89 325i Convertible
              '19 VW Atlas
              '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Originally posted by Antpaolo View Post
                Subs definitely help me stay motivated and uploading, thanks. I saw that SCE lost the videos but they were supposed to be re-uploading. Not sure what happened there but I was happy to see them back with the E28 video.
                Youtube Channel
                '89 325i Convertible
                '19 VW Atlas
                '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Originally posted by pazi88 View Post
                  Have you checked mine ;)
                  Looks like you have been at this for a while. I will be checking out the vids for sure. No love for the M20 though?
                  Youtube Channel
                  '89 325i Convertible
                  '19 VW Atlas
                  '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Originally posted by bellerto View Post
                    No love for the M20 though?
                    Not really. Maybe if I had car which would have come with m20. But those are more expensive than m5x, lot more unreliable and not as though when boosted. So there is not really any benefit going with m20 :D

Comment

Originally posted by pazi88 View Post
                      Not really. Maybe if I had car which would have come with m20. But those are more expensive than m5x, lot more unreliable and not as though when boosted. So there is not really any benefit going with m20 :D
                      I see how this makes sense for your application. I can only hope my M20 last me a lifetime and I intend to take care of it to the best of my abilities. If I ever have to replace it, would you say the M5x is still a cheaper alternative even with the swap associated costs?
                      Youtube Channel
                      '89 325i Convertible
                      '19 VW Atlas
                      '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Great job.Looking forward to more.

Comment

Working...
                        X