Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally did another racing video!

Hey folks,

It's been a while, but I went through my back catalog of race footage and put together a session featuring myself and a customer of ours at Thompson, CT. He had an absolute blast fighting me off and I had a great time filling his mirrors. I'm hoping to start doing these a little more often, so enjoy!

-Mike

Uh...I guess Youtube embedding doesn't work anymore? Anywho, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9m15YBD_mw
    Last edited by ELVA164; 11-07-2018, 05:53 PM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

So cool!

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Nice! I'll be honest, I was rooting for the Alfa, haha! But you guys probably have a higher P/W ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        So cool!
        Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
        Nice! I'll be honest, I was rooting for the Alfa, haha! But you guys probably have a higher P/W ratio.
        Don't feel too bad, the winner was also driving a Giulietta. That being said, we both came from well down the field (I actually started 21st), but he won fair and square :)
        Last edited by ELVA164; 11-08-2018, 11:48 AM.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Glad you liked it!

Comment

What an awesome video. I like the minimal voice over, no music and lots of engine noises. I cant wait to get my Dastun out there...

BTW I moved this over to the media area, just to keep the cool videos from getting buried
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Glad you liked it, Simon! Feel free to share it around :)

Good call moving the video, I'll post all future ones in here. I forgot you had the mythical mod powers :borg:

Comment

Working...
                X