autox video from today (04/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autox video from today (04/29)

my car was a bit of a handful so my times weren't so great (I think I could have been at least 2 seconds faster if I could keep the rear planted) but it was still fun to toss my E30 around!

I forgot to start my camera for the last run, which is a shame because it was the most... interesting. I think I have a toe out problem in the back because my car is *extremely* tail happy. but at least now I'm not consantly fighting understeer..
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

it's not "set up" for oversteer.. it's a problem actually. I'm pretty sure it's because my rear is toed out. time to put in my IE adjustable trailing arm kit I guess :p

-4 degrees of front camber and less weight up front helps too I guess. but I need less oversteer...
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Didnt' see any oversteer in your runs, are you running in CP ? I was surprised to hear wheel spin though, this is in your iX right ?
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

just before I say "WTF" was oversteer.. it's hard to tell in the video I guess. my last run was the worst.. I ended sideways in the middle of 4 gates. amazingly I didn't hit anything! too bad because the rest of it was really good, that pretty much killed my time.

I was launching at 5500rpm.. my poor car. lol. B28 stroker FTW :)
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

You looked great out there man. I had a blast in my eta. Stiffer springs will help you tons.
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

body roll? what body roll? :p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

'wtf was that?!'

reminds me of myself :D

nice runs!

Comment

i thought i was a damn good run; both of em :)

Comment

yeah it was fun, but I was slow - about 2-3 seconds slower than I usually am (based off competitiors that I've raced against for several years now).
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Well you still beat the eta of FURY by over 10 sec... but I also had my shit kuhmos and 50 less HP..
                    :: PNW Crew ::
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

you got pm nando.

Comment

Working...
                      X