Let's see your R3V Rondel.
Collapse
X
-
-
They can't do anything if your not selling them. Plus if you slapped R3V on that pop tart are you stepping on BMW's toes? Anyone know an intellectual property lawyer?
If you made the badge black and white (and maybe red?) all it said was R3V and the square corners were lightly rounded would that be trademark infringement?
Did Bmw ever come after the guy who sold those trunk E30 badges? E30 is trademarked just like the propellers.
Who cares if they ever can be made, I just want to see what people can come up with.Last edited by Fanzotti; 04-30-2007, 06:42 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Yes, there can... Even if you use the roundel with something other than BMW written in it, it is still obviously a copy and BMW will get you. I heard they are very strict when it comes to copywrite infringement.
-ErikLeave a comment:
-
Without BMW written on it, there cant be a copywrite infringement can there?Leave a comment:
-
-
ivo is throwing together some color variations tonight. Black and red with a black and red R3V. and a cool one would be black and white with a red R3V, maybe E30 instead of BMW, A badge in the m colors, German flag, just R3V, blah blah blah.Leave a comment:
-
I would buy the R3V roundel instantly if the blue was black and it was "kinda" legalLeave a comment:
-
Thanks for the move. I'm sure the majority of this would be done in photoshop but I'm not sure if that's the right place for it. It may just be a photo of a rare ROUNDel. People could paint these, hell they could pinstripe them or even glue macaroni on it...who knows?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: