Let's see your R3V Rondel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert


    I have the Nurburgring decal like this minus the BMW in the middle. Looking for a shop to have some more made but smaller.
    gusy im not giving up on this. someone please if you knwo anything about this photo, let us know. whos car is it? were did you find this photo? what is it on? I want those logos.

    Leave a comment:


  • stknrvrs
    replied
    Mine is right below these words. Go Superman and BMW. o yea

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    just email one of the thousand people selling carbon fiber "look" roundels on ebay, and see if they'd make a run of your design. Front the dough, and then run a group buy to see if anyone cares enough to purchase one.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I want you to intagrate the logo for



    please.



    Mariano
    Do you need it in a single line, just like it is, or can i place the letters in pairs inside the roundel ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Deagle
    integrate an arizona flag in the center for me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • scBeamer803
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    The North American Marlon Brado Look Alikes?
    lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I want you to intagrate the logo for



    please.



    Mariano
    The North American Marlon Brado Look Alikes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    I like it. I would probably make the R3V Smaller and give it a little more headroom up top.

    If we wanted to do this we could just go the sticker route. All we'd have to do is send the file to for the black quarters to http://www.makestickers.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I want you to intagrate the logo for



    please.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Deagle
    replied
    integrate an arizona flag in the center for me

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    OK, the smallest readable:

    Sorry about the curve thing, but the letters turn out like shit, I tried a few times and that logo just doesn't curve well.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Yep. That's bitching. I'd make the R3V smaller and centered to the right. I'd make the R3V just big enough to read it clearly.

    Or I'd make R3V smaller and have it curve up the circular edge of that Quadrant.

    To make those all we'd have to do is make the black stickers.

    BMW can't say anything about making pie shaped stickers.

    Nice work. Nice to see the creativity and enthusiasm.

    By the way I really like the Texas one.
    Last edited by Fanzotti; 05-03-2007, 12:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Is this what you were thinking ?:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by BENdashdash
    i think the overlying question here is.. how do pop tarts taste frozen??
    Probably like frozen pop tarts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    You rock brother. I think that would be cool.

    I have a mac. I think I need either Photoshop or illustrator?

    Get the soft sanders for your car. Super cheap, worth it X 1000.

    Leave a comment:

Working...