Let's see your R3V Rondel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivo316
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    What program would I need to draw these?
    Youc ould use any vector application, illustrator, acad, or corel, but i understood, i'll make it tomorrow and post a pic tosee if you like it.
    We'll take it from there.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    i think the overlying question here is.. how do pop tarts taste frozen??

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    I'm with ya.

    If I were going to go with an R3V roundel it would probably look like this. Black instead of blue. Keep the white. Take the red R3V that you see in the upper left hand corner below the E30 . Take that, reduce it so it's just a little bigger than readable. Put it near the top right of the lower/right side black area that us to be blue. X marks the quarter I'm talking about.

    OIO
    OIX
    The othe variation would be instead of white I'd think about red. Possible E30 instead of BMW.

    What program would I need to draw these?
    Last edited by Fanzotti; 05-02-2007, 09:41 PM. Reason: I put the U in RoUndel

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    The point is that it should be easy to make them in your city, find a person that works with epoxy resin, I'll send the artwork and you can get it printed, maybe like they make those political campaign buttons, I don't really know which would be the best cost effective way to make them.

    anyway, sketch one in paper or draw with paint over a roundel to let me know what you like and Ill make the artwork for you, once we get the final design you can go and quote printers to find the best price for a one off item.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Ivo, Im'm interested in getting some made depending on cost.

    I'd like black and red (or white) ones with E30 in red instead of bmw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Deagle
    replied
    Originally posted by ivo316
    The last one of the night.

    how about just R3V instead of BMW...with no Limited

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Whatever, I work in Corel, so if anybody wants theirs custom done, I can send the vector files for the printers/silkscreeners/engravers, or whoever is making them. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied


    I have the Nurburgring decal like this minus the BMW in the middle. Looking for a shop to have some more made but smaller.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan325iC
    replied
    I will buy the pop-tart roundels. I swear to god. MAKE THEM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    So good, but if I had my way I'd add more glazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • threlevenguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    I think I could make pop tarts look good.
    ...um what do you mean? it already looks good...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    So are you saying if we didn't follow the Bmw color scheme were cool?

    what do I need photo shop or illustrator? I'd make sick roundels, Shit I think I could make pop tarts look good.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Well, back back in the day they used to have the colors in the correct order....BMW said no-no. hey had to reverse the colors and that another reason why they look like shit.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    It's only illegal if you are selling it as "official BMW Roundel." BavAuto has been selling those carbon fibre/coloured roundels for years, nobody is getting their panties in a knot about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Who gives a shit about if r3v has affiliation or not to BMW. Its your car. If I want to put camel shit wrapped in tin foil dangling from my side mirrors, fuck it, Ill do it.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:

Working...