Let's see your R3V Rondel.
Collapse
X
-
OK, I'll go for those changes tonight, I gotta go to work now, but when i get back I'll try some things, who knows we might be able to get around the copyright thingy. ;)ivo316 I dig your style man. Another way to do it would be to put E30 or R3V where BMW is. You could do many different versions. Yours is super cool and creative, awesome. Just for shits and giggles can you make the blue areas black and the white areas red and make BMW or E30 up top red...gotta see it.
If you change the white and blue prop design like ivo did that may change the trademark, kinda like flipping the nike swish upside down and adding a bend. you make it red and black with the r3v sign. or you just make one that is non bmw related. And Bmw's not coming after 200 Roundels, they would just stop you from making more, if they ever even heard about it.
02stu is looking for these motorsport rondels in another thread
Pretty cool ha.
I just want to see different rondels. I'm putting my car together and I don't think I want the stock ones. Like to see peoples ideas for their own mostly but would also like to see any other ROUNDel thats out there.
Who cares if they get made. I just want to see what you guys can come up with.Leave a comment:
-
Who gives a shit about if r3v has affiliation or not to BMW. Its your car. If I want to put camel shit wrapped in tin foil dangling from my side mirrors, fuck it, Ill do it.
MarianoLeave a comment:
-
OREO...I like it! You have just now entered the realm of Donk Box Bubble ROUNDelsLeave a comment:
-
ivo316 I dig your style man. Another way to do it would be to put E30 or R3V where BMW is. You could do many different versions. Yours is super cool and creative, awesome. Just for shits and giggles can you make the blue areas black and the white areas red and make BMW or E30 up top red...gotta see it.
If you change the white and blue prop design like ivo did that may change the trademark, kinda like flipping the nike swish upside down and adding a bend. you make it red and black with the r3v sign. or you just make one that is non bmw related. And Bmw's not coming after 200 Roundels, they would just stop you from making more, if they ever even heard about it.
02stu is looking for these motorsport rondels in another thread
Pretty cool ha.
I just want to see different rondels. I'm putting my car together and I don't think I want the stock ones. Like to see peoples ideas for their own mostly but would also like to see any other ROUNDel thats out there.
Who cares if they get made. I just want to see what you guys can come up with.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
That's not the point, if you want one you want one, period, no reasons needed, I've seen a lot of "german flag" colored M stripes and if someone wants to do it well, who cares.Leave a comment:
-
-
They'd be illegal as soon as they pass into the USOK, moved mine here
BTW, They can be made easily with epoxy resin, what you do is print them on photographic paper and make a mold with the lens shape, then pour some resin in there, and place the paper roundel inside, then pour some more resin, i haven't done it personally, but I've seen it done for keychains.
Another way to do it is to make the lens shaped plastic on one side and flat on the back, then silkscreen whatever design on the back.
Regarding the copyright thingy, there might be a way around it, I'll check with my lawyer to see what happens if they were made in Chile (things are not as serious here) ;)
Leave a comment:
-
OK, moved mine here
BTW, They can be made easily with epoxy resin, what you do is print them on photographic paper and make a mold with the lens shape, then pour some resin in there, and place the paper roundel inside, then pour some more resin, i haven't done it personally, but I've seen it done for keychains.
Another way to do it is to make the lens shaped plastic on one side and flat on the back, then silkscreen whatever design on the back.
Regarding the copyright thingy, there might be a way around it, I'll check with my lawyer to see what happens if they were made in Chile (things are not as serious here) ;)
Leave a comment:
-
Just doing it to see what creative people come up with.Last edited by Fanzotti; 04-30-2007, 12:45 PM.Leave a comment:
-
I need an ACS bear roundel w/ deep dish bears.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: