Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
      One of the few E36's I like.
      yup, its hard for me to like them, but hes is just so mint, especially with its powerplant and god almighty suspension.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Mikes e36 is my new backround, replaced a picture of my e36, I love mine but his just has such a sexy stance.

Comment

Yea that shits dreamy mike did a right fine job,

I mean, fuck him very much for those AMG's...but proper is as proper does :]
          ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

i find a lot of the e36 hate a little hard to believe. it often comes from people who have m20 powered ratty e30's (m20 sucks btw). I'll bet 90% of the e36m3 haters have never driven one on a track.

e36 interiors fall apart, but the ones that have been well maintained are pretty damn luxurious. I got a 98 m3 coupe a couple weeks ago and the interior is baller as hell. However I had a 95 that was beat to shit as well.

U.S. s5x is a very different motor than euro, but still pretty stout compared to anything that came in a non-m e30. more comfy to own as well, I don't like those solid lifters.

Granted the e30 feel and look are different, just saying most of the people who criticize e36's seem to be doing so to comfort their own decision to own an old e30.

and this is coming from someone with 2 s5x powered e30's right now, a euro s50b30 touring and a u.s. s52 car

edit: btw that wasn't meant toward anyone in particular nor to be insulting towards anyway, just general commentary
            Last edited by ColdAccord; 11-13-2010, 02:32 AM.
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by joshuafr View Post
              another local. what do you drive?
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                i find a lot of the e36 hate a little hard to believe. it often comes from people who have m20 powered ratty e30's (m20 sucks btw). I'll be 90% of the e36m3 haters have never driven one on a track.

e36 interiors fall apart, but the ones that have been well maintained are pretty damn luxurious. I got a 98 m3 coupe a couple weeks ago and the interior is baller as hell. However I had a 95 that was beat to shit as well.

U.S. s5x is a very different motor than euro, but still pretty stout compared to anything that came in a non-m e30. more comfy to own as well, I like those solid lifters.

Granted the e30 feel and look are different, just saying most of the people who criticize e36's seem to be doing so to comfort their own decision to own an old e30.

and this is coming from someone with 2 s5x powered e30's right now, a euro s50b30 touring and a u.s. s52 car

edit: btw that wasn't meant toward anyone in particular nor to be insulting towards anyway, just general commentary

I forgot to say that I really like e36's, mikes especially but some really nice black and white and even techno violets out there. And the Estoril blues, damn. Not much for the sedans though, tbh.

I went to find some pics but I must not have backed them up.

I drive a fairly ratty homebrew m20, unrelated in this case
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

I think the sedan's are pretty cool, I'm considering one for a dd

Comment

i find a lot of the e36 hate a little hard to believe. it often comes from people who have m20 powered ratty e30's (m20 sucks btw). I'll bet 90% of the e36m3 haters have never driven one on a track.

U.S. s5x is a very different motor than euro, but still pretty stout compared to anything that came in a non-m e30. more comfy to own as well, I don't like those solid lifters.

well i personally think they arent as appealing as the e30's are to me, although mikes is very sweet. and i also saw a gorgeous m3 the other night. but its gotta be done correctly imo. id love me an s5x tho. :nice:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

I completely agree with you here. I don't know if my statement came off as "all E36's suck" or not. I only like the few who are done well and/or taken care of. If it's got a bunch of eBay parts slapped to it like a bunch of e36's out there., i'm not into it. Sorta gives the chassis a bad name.
                      -Pierre
                      1987 535is
                      1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by joshuafr View Post
                        Great looking desktop. Where did you get that digital clock gadget on the upper right? It is not in my gadget list on my computer.
                        Originally posted by cabriodster87
                        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                        Originally posted by Kershaw
                        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Boxys so fucking hawt, I've wacked it to your avatar at least 3 times already.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post

too much unnecessary information.

my feedback thread

Comment

i found this in the internet and thats what am rockin right now
                              Attached Files
                              Stewie30luvr!!!!!!!!!!:up::up:

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                                trueee datt

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X