X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      Acer and Asus are taking a piss on HP and Dell's by rolling out with some really slick notebooks at reasonable prices. Good choice.
      My last Dell felt like it was made for preschool kids. Everything was all rounded and toy-looking, I really couldn't stand it toward the end. I just got a 15" Lenovo B570 for $349 at Best Buy, and I LOVE IT. Sleek, powerful, has a great display, is true widescreen and it looks great. Can't beat the price, either.

Comment

This, of course :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

My new favorite

We first laid our eyes on this stunning '90 VW GTI back in December of last year at the AutoCon event held in Southern California. We exchanged a couple of emails over the last few weeks and with the help of our friend Jon Tran and the owner Webb Star…

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  hahaha
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    that guy's car is so sick.

Last fall, we met up with Webb Starr in Seattle and immediately fell in love with his hardcore MK2 VR6. Webb drove this car from California for the Watererks show…

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      My last Dell felt like it was made for preschool kids. Everything was all rounded and toy-looking, I really couldn't stand it toward the end. I just got a 15" Lenovo B570 for $349 at Best Buy, and I LOVE IT. Sleek, powerful, has a great display, is true widescreen and it looks great. Can't beat the price, either.

No way, I haz Lenovo too.
                      Thinkpad X120e. Love itt.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

damn that thing looks ancient. haha

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Ya i hate the track ball and shit. I don't know why lenovo still puts it in their thinkpads.
                          Other than that, its a great notebook. Just bought it.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            {About Razer Blade Laptop} that is a pretty spiffy laptop. no real use for me though as i do my major things on my desktop but nevertheless, it's good seeing a pretty good laptop like that, gotta be well in the mid to high 1k though at the very least.
                            $2800 IMO which is decent. Cheapest laptop I have yet to own is my maxed 11" Macbook Air, the rest have been double that. Still have yet to use a non-Apple laptop that I enjoy, as the touchpads and their drivers on the other models are horrendous generally.

My laptop pic:

and this...

Last edited by R3Z3N; 03-01-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              $2800 IMO which is decent. Cheapest laptop I have yet to own is my maxed 11" Macbook Air, the rest have been double that. Still have yet to use a non-Apple laptop that I enjoy, as the touchpads and their drivers on the other models are horrendous generally.

My laptop pic:

lol no way that's mine:p

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                well that is just way too expensive imo. that is what a desktop is for. for half that you can have a beast gaming rig and a pretty damn good laptop too. i will never buy an apple computer, simply because i just can't justify spending that much for a half eaten apple and some "good" hardware. i'd rather spend that money and get something that will run circles around the macs. although, i will buy ipods. ;)

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X