X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh scoot design contest

$100 grand prize... :D
    I Timothy 2:1-2

so he wants to find a cool design for his "scoot" DD?

Comment

seems gay

ill give it a try :shifty

e24 e9 e30
      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by cybourg13 View Post
        so he wants to find a cool design for his "scoot" DD?
        Yes, in a nutshell. It started as a thing between friends, and is now a full blown contest, sponsor and all.

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
        seems gay

ill give it a try :shifty
        Not ghey, good luck! Keep it in the rules and represent for BMW, fanatics and bfc have done a pisspoor job so far...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Anonymous online entry...

It reads... under the seat "Balls of Steel" on the front fender "design proper" as well as "do prostitutes"
          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

A teaser of what is to come, sometime tomorrow...

Comment

Here's a quickie:

My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

LTW flag for the WIN!!!

Comment

I updated the website, in the links below you can find TEH SCOOTER blog, as well as a photo album containing all the submissions to date.

and

stay tuned for the teaser reveal tomorrow...

Comment

Add another, didn't get the rear flag the way I wanted it, then realized I couldn't fix it after doing the wheels and not having enough history to go back and fix it.
                    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post

Add another, didn't get the rear flag the way I wanted it, then realized I couldn't fix it after doing the wheels and not having enough history to go back and fix it.
                      LOL, still looks pretty good, what'd you want the rear to be like?

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                        Anonymous online entry...

It reads... under the seat "Balls of Steel" on the front fender "design proper" as well as "do prostitutes"
                        this is the design you want. you can never go wrong with the cock n balls theme
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Yeah, I knew you would like that blunt...

Comment

Another anonymous emailer...

"Scooter Fags"

And **** your honda, get one of these...

Comment

Last bump... check out your competition...

Comment

Working...
                              X