Subscribed :)
    Originally posted by ISB E30
    I give the fuck up, Norway wins.
    :D

Comment

Nice! You used my shifter idea :D

Progress looks great.

Comment

God I love the way those green Schnitzers look!!!
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wow!! i know im pretty late on this thread.. but what happened to this project ??

Comment

Yea, I just saw this thread when looking for carbon fiber hoods with vents. Any updates OP? Love those Schnitzers. Are those the Type IIIs?
            sigpic

https://www.facebook.com/Lego.e30

Comment

yeah we need 2 year updates

Comment

I unfortunaltey needed to sell the car as I lost my job. It was to the point that it just needed windows and for the engine and wiring to go in.

I still have all the trick bits from the chassis, which most of them are in the car in my signature now.

It was a sad day when I had to make the decision to sell her after all the work completed.

Comment

Just read EVRY damn post just to see it was sold incomplete..... Fudge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Too bad

Comment

Bummer! oh well.

Comment

Damn :( well at least you know you're able to build something pretty awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X