Sebring Track Day Pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lof8
    replied
    I'm still using the HT10s. They are great at the track, very grippy and very consistent. They're pretty dusty and a bit squeaky for the street, but I don't do a lot of street driving anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    Hey Brian, I didn't realize you were here on R3V! Very nice to meet you too. That pic with the big grin is my favorite. I didn't get any videos. Maybe in the future I'll look into mounting a video cam.
    Awesome pic indeed. Which pads were you running for this event?

    You should definitely get a cam man, its great to look back at footage to see where you can make improvements.

    I'm uploading video's from my track event, will hopefully have a few up later today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Hey Brian, I didn't realize you were here on R3V! Very nice to meet you too. That pic with the big grin is my favorite. I didn't get any videos. Maybe in the future I'll look into mounting a video cam.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Looks like you had a blast! Any video footage?



    That pic says it all lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • briansjacobs
    replied
    Hey, we met at the track, It was a joy getting a ride even if it was just for parade laps. I love the car. looks great, runs greats, and goes like stink, I am sure you surprised a few people in your group. Hope to see you back at the track again (when I have my E30 out of course)

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    sweet pics. your car looks really good. I hope to get some good pics at this weekend's track event here on the west coast

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    started a topic Sebring Track Day Pics

    Sebring Track Day Pics

    The car ran well and surprised some Porsches. I had a lot of fun. She feels at home out here! Does anywhere else in the country have to deal with the damn lovebugs?









Working...