• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brian52555 View Post
    Any reviews out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
      Too bad they don't make a 225/45/15 though.

Will
      Watch Tirerack tomorrow, the rumors are flying about a new "Rival"...possibly in the size you're hoping for...
      1973 Bavaria

Comment

does this mean the z1 star spec will be on closeout soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian D View Post
          Watch Tirerack tomorrow, the rumors are flying about a new "Rival"...possibly in the size you're hoping for...
          Go on... :D

Comment

ordered my z2 in 225 45 16 and they are back ordered god damit with no ETA at the moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 88schwarz View Post
              does this mean the z1 star spec will be on closeout soon?
              Nope, Tire Rack knows the is high enough demand for the star specs they don't need to put them on closeout to get rid of them. They don't have much left in stock anyway.

Originally posted by bubbajan21 View Post
              Go on... :D
              "Here today for the launch of the new BFGoodrich g-Force Rival. Got 10 laps back to back between this and the new Dunlop on an MX5 Cup car. Full second faster on the Rival, which was much easier to drive at the limit. Very forgiving. Z2 was much more peaky with a narrow window at the limit. Rival also loves to make noise." (NOLA Motorsports Park)

-Andy Hollis, aka the guy that knows just about everything there is to know of tires of this caliber.

Comment

Yup, BFG has a new tire in the ST tire wars. And as I had heard, it will be out in the 225/45R15 size, albeit not until late March...

1973 Bavaria

Comment

Review on Bummerforums:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                  1973 Bavaria

Comment

does UTQG: 200 seem pretty hard, for a track tire? I know that's what the Z1s were. but there are now a ton oh choices in the 140 range. thoughts?
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Don't put too much faith in TW ratings. These ZIIs could very well prove to outperform RS3s. On heavier cars autoxers seemed to like even the old star spec better than RS3s.

Comment

^True! Also the 200 rating or more is what is required for certain AutoX classes to help curb spending. If your not trying to compete within class rules, just determine what fits your budget, and how quick you want to go.

Damn, the rival doesn't come in sizes that are 17in friendly to the E30.

Comment

Looks yummy
                          sigpic
                          benvideoproductions.com
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617yNrOrRfo&

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            Don't put too much faith in TW ratings. These ZIIs could very well prove to outperform RS3s. On heavier cars autoxers seemed to like even the old star spec better than RS3s.
                            thx nate. im looking for my M3. and it's a supper light car, so i really would like to see what other people say. and luckily these come is 235/45r17
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Waiting for the first E30 enduro guys to run these in Chump/Lemons. Perhaps it's time to ditch the so far problem free Azenis.

On another note why in the heck are the BFG Rivals so heavy?

Comment

I want in 255.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X