[Pikes peak] E21 Supercharged and turbocharged project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • phillye30fanboy
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    What are your HP goals?

    What's your reasoning for twin-charging the car? A well-built and tuned engine, with a proper turbo manifold and properly sized turbo (check out the Borg Warner EFR's), will have great response, tons of top-end power, and much less complexity.

    With a forged bottom end, headwork/cams, you should have no problem hitting 400whp +
    maybe he wants 500+whp.............don don donnnn

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    What are your HP goals?

    What's your reasoning for twin-charging the car? A well-built and tuned engine, with a proper turbo manifold and properly sized turbo (check out the Borg Warner EFR's), will have great response, tons of top-end power, and much less complexity.

    With a forged bottom end, headwork/cams, you should have no problem hitting 400whp +

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMan
    replied
    I'm happy to see there are other crazy's out there planning high-horsepower in an E21. gotta love the sharknose cars!
    sub'd

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    definitely subbed for this

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    hell yes.

    you have my full approval for the badassery that is about to happen.


    Sub'd

    Leave a comment:


  • tschultz
    replied
    Great to hear, and here's some extra motivation for you!! I was just at the top a couple of months ago ;D




    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    Awesome build concept! Looking forward to updates!

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Schaadt
    Pierre, I'm thinking between you Tim Hardy and myself......we should have a Beemer throw down at "The Peak"
    I like what I am hearing here. :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Updates?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pierre_e21
    replied
    yes can be a good idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Schaadt
    replied
    Pierre, I'm thinking between you Tim Hardy and myself......we should have a Beemer throw down at "The Peak"

    Leave a comment:


  • Pierre_e21
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB
    I think the secret to your success will be in that trunk spoiler, myself...

    Good luck!

    t
    Haha maybe you're right :D

    Some news engine is outside :)



    You've got it! Nice fish (thanks to my brother for the help)



    Space for the futur engine



    ANd the old 1.8L with carburator (for sale)

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    I think the secret to your success will be in that trunk spoiler, myself...

    Good luck!

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • Pierre_e21
    replied
    Some news started to dissassembled the car and remove all things. SOme rust found but nothing very critical for the moment











    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    This is quite the project...

    Leave a comment:

Working...