X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
    A+ thread would read again.
    10/10 would read again. :popcorn:

I'm so glad I didn't have a license in high School.
    '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

lol
      kids...
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

I'm glad I had a truck in high school and all throughout college. I didn't become interested in cars until after college - good thing too, all they do is eat up money.

Someone please remind me... why is this thread even in this sub forum? This is hardly track, auto-x, or a "closed circuit".

Does R3V have a "Street Encounters" sub forum?

Comment

If you have an IS you have limited slip. Run him in autoX. Learn a few driving skills and kill him. I killed a 4.6 mustang at take off up to the end of second gear. I had a 325i 4 door stock with a refreshed head and the mustang had headers, X pipe, intake, tune and god knows what else. Weight helps you lay the power down and with good take off and shifting I took him. All in all it's all about how you drive and reaction time. Drag racing is all about reaction time and unless he has double the horsepower or a lot lesser weight you can take him. Track or autoX would still show the skill.

Cheers
          J2x

Comment

Kids these days.
            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Pangeek View Post
              If you have an IS you have limited slip. Run him in autoX. Learn a few driving skills and kill him. I killed a 4.6 mustang at take off up to the end of second gear. I had a 325i 4 door stock with a refreshed head and the mustang had headers, X pipe, intake, tune and god knows what else. Weight helps you lay the power down and with good take off and shifting I took him. All in all it's all about how you drive and reaction time. Drag racing is all about reaction time and unless he has double the horsepower or a lot lesser weight you can take him. Track or autoX would still show the skill.

Cheers
              J2x
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

LOL, this thread is like listening to a retarded cripple talking about fighting another retarded cripple. In the end you both lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwings View Post

Does R3V have a "Street Encounters" sub forum?

All forums are "Street Encounters" on r3vlimited biotch.
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

never go full retard...
                    NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
                    9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
                    WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
                    STÄTUS|
                    Got Juice?|

Comment

Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

lol ^^^^^^.I never had anybody challenge me in high school. I had a 69 chevelle SS396 375hp.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

But I would probably have done stupid shit like this at your age, I just wouldn't have asked about it online so much lel
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            lol ^^^^^^.I never had anybody challenge me in high school. I had a 69 chevelle SS396 375hp.
                            Factory HP ratings from that era are very exaggerated, they only have like a little over 200 whp but still had lots of torque.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                              Factory HP ratings from that era are very exaggerated, they only have like a little over 200 whp but still had lots of torque.
                              Actually its the opposite of that. The hp ratings were listed at a lower level to fool insurance companys to get more people out to buy these cars when they were new.So if my SS396 had a listed rating of only 375hp on paper,its was actual hp of about 420 hp at the flywheel in theory.Thats why on the lets say 1970 hemicuda.It had a rating of 425hp but it really was over 500hp and the same with the 1970 SS454 chevelle LS6 it was rated at 450hp but was really over 500hp as well. It was to keep the price on insurance lower for the consumer.
                              Last edited by QUKBMER; 10-24-2013, 04:08 PM.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

lol pretty lame thread , just for the record though if you have any skill driving you would dominate him on an auto-x track , probably in a straight line too

Comment

Working...
                                X