Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW CCA, LA Chapter Spring Mountain October 24-25th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW CCA, LA Chapter Spring Mountain October 24-25th!

The BMW CCA LA Chapter is going to Spring Mountain on October 24-25th.

All levels of drivers are welcome and in car instruction is offered at no additional charge.

If you have not been to Spring Mountain, it is a GREAT track and really challenging. It is not one to miss and Vegas is only 45 min away.

Due to the cost of them, they need those who want to attend to sign up ASAP or, if they don't have enough participants, they will have to pull the plug on it as the track is crazy expensive to go to. They have catered lunches, great classrooms, very talented instructors, etc.

It would be great to have a host of E30's there to show the rest how it's done!

Sign up is on motorsportreg.com. Here is the link https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...3#.Vc0Ob3mFOJA

Holy crap thats expensive... I want to go but cant at that price
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah, it is but you can't simply buy your way onto this facility. Not many organizations are able to get it. The track is outstanding. I have raced there in Spec E30 and it is amazing.

Comment

True, but 300 miles each way, plus hotel, etc and thats a $1000 weekend, but DAMN I want to do it
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It is almost sold out. LOTS of E30's will be there.

Comment

Working...
          X