When are they making a run of the 15x9?

Leave a comment:

• philakamrbean
    replied
    what offset allows 15x9 to fit?

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Don’t know about 15x9 as they don’t have them yet and there is no eta . So I went ahead and purchased 15x9 after Phil confirmed they clear 300x32 , and then once wheels arrived I’ve confirmed it myself as well. I think you still have to run spacers for clearance with strut / body .

Leave a comment:

• Skafrog
    replied
    Awesome, this is good news. So both 15x9 and 15x10 will clear the 300x32 kit?

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Got my 15x10 wheels , confirmed 300x32 kit clears. Ordered front and rear 300x32 bbk from Lee, next is to figure out what size calipers to get .

Then test fitting it all, tires / body / fender clearance fun.

Leave a comment:

• citizen_insane
    replied
    I missed this thread. I can confirm the wheels fit over the Massive BBK w/ FLSI calipers. I don't have a close up of the fitment around the caliper but they clear just fine. I'm running a 20mm spacer to get clearance to the shock.

I also have a note from Ryan confirming the fit as well if you'd like me to forward that to you.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like citizen1nsane.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Waiting for them to test fit the template against the new 15x10 .

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Yep, chasing him down.

So, good news is 15x10s are shipping...bad news 15x9 are not going to be available probably till late this year ... new mold etc..

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean View Post
    I have, waiting ... I thought i'd try here as well.
    You may need to email him more than once.
    I had to chase him to get sets of wheels we ordered... 6 week build time turned into 4 months. :(

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    I have, waiting ... I thought i'd try here as well.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Why not send Ryan the PDF and ask?
    He has the technical drawings for their wheels, and should be able to answer it pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Guess I'll just have to order them and hope they clear, sigh

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    started a topic Calling Jongbloed 15x9 and 15x10 owners

Calling Jongbloed 15x9 and 15x10 owners

Need a huge favor, if you have either one of these wheels I could really use your help :SOS:

I need to confirm if either wheel clears this BBK template -

OR

15x10s will soon be available, still there is no ETA on 15x9 though.

I need to know if it's even worth waiting for 15x9 by confirming if they will clear bbk in question.

Thank you!
Working...
X