Comment

:hitler:moar

Comment

sigpic
            '86.5 325eis Track Ho | '08 128i DD | '04 Silverado Tow Vehicle

Comment

Comment

Comment

e30pq, nice job guys! Car looks great in it's new colors! Wish we lived closer, I'd love to get out on the track with you guys.

Last edited by iflytii; 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words iflytii.

Speaking of impressive builds, I really like your car and some of the features you added, like the removable radiator core structure.

Originally posted by iflytii View Post
                    e30pq, nice job guys! Car looks great in it's new colors! Wish we lived closer, I'd love to get out on the track with you guys.

Comment

I love this thread. It's very inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by e30pq View Post

dreamy, haha and falken wheels right? nice offset on the rears

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire8o5 View Post
                          dreamy, haha and falken wheels right? nice offset on the rears
                          Yes, Falken Hanabi wheels. We run 17x7 in the front and 17x9 in the rear.

We have 2 sets of the Hanabi's and one set of Black Racing Dynamics.

Comment

Yes, Falken Hanabi wheels. We run 17x7 in the front and 17x9 in the rear.

We have 2 sets of the Hanabi's and one set of Black Racing Dynamics.
                            That's sick man, whated those exact wheels color and size for my s2000 jut 5x114.3.. Look nice.. Ended up finding some white Kosei K1's that I fell in love with haha they were in great condition with original decals, tags and valve stems so I jumped on em'

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire8o5 View Post
                              That's sick man, whated those exact wheels color and size for my s2000 jut 5x114.3.. Look nice.. Ended up finding some white Kosei K1's that I fell in love with haha they were in great condition with original decals, tags and valve stems so I jumped on em'
                              Those are Bronze colored Hanabi's. I saw an E30 M3 with Bronze colored wheels once (not Hanabi's) and when we found the Hanabi's and that they were available in Bronze we went with that color.

Comment

Those are Bronze colored Hanabi's. I saw an E30 M3 with Bronze colored wheels once (not Hanabi's) and when we found the Hanabi's and that they were available in Bronze we went with that color.
                                Fits the car perfect, couldt have made a better choice.. Still want them

Comment

Working...
                                X