Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.5" Hoosier slicks

hehehe, they fit!

They make my 8" rotas look teeny though, maybe I'll get some 15x10 steelies...

Who wants pics? :)

You're gunna roll over and die.

Comment

show us the pics !

Comment

Pics or bannzor :D

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

PICS!!111!

PS, if you find 15x10 steelies that are hubcentric let me know!
          '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
          10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

Comment

The fronts needed a 5mm spacer to leave enough clearance against the strut. The rears fit with no spacer. The front tire will be tucked inside the fender more since i add neg camber at the track.

I know i dont need this much tire. The whole idea is rediculous but I got them for close to nothing so I figured, "Why the hell not!"

The tire size is 22.5-9.5-15

Comment

wouldn't these be similar in size to the 275/35-15 hoosiers? I think those are 10.3" wide and 22.9" in diameter.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                wouldn't these be similar in size to the 275/35-15 hoosiers? I think those are 10.3" wide and 22.9" in diameter.
                Similar size but the construction and rubber compound will be totally different.

Comment

USDRRT FtW!!!!!
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

Cool, now I wonder what happens when the suspension compresses. You might have some more massaging to do but just that much tire under there is going to rock your world.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Wow, what shocks and spring rates do you have on the car or plan to use with those tires ?
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

oh my god... THAT is why i bought these rims.

5 mm spacer huh... part in reason i pushed so hard for a less offset originally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                          5 mm spacer huh... part in reason i pushed so hard for a less offset originally!!!
                          No one was ever expecting to run anything nearly this wide though. Even a 245 R-comp should fit just fine without spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            Wow, what shocks and spring rates do you have on the car or plan to use with those tires ?
                            bils sports with 400/650

Comment

Working...
                            X