San Diego BMWCCA Autocross Sept. 15th...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 32.5i
    replied
    I can't make it, im goin to pick up some wheels for the car. Finally.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by BimmerToad
    Can't :? UCLA graduate housing move in date is the same day. Ben, are you running MM or D class?
    MM for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    I wanna go! :( Dumb jobs and responsibilities.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Can't :? UCLA graduate housing move in date is the same day. Ben, are you running MM or D class?

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    No one else?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Online registration is open.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    I signed up. This will be my first AutoX! I don't really know if I'm gonna like it, but it's pretty close and really cheap, so why not, right? :D
    Cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    I signed up. This will be my first AutoX! I don't really know if I'm gonna like it, but it's pretty close and really cheap, so why not, right? :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Toss some steel wool in it.

    Or a muffler?

    Leave a comment:


  • rob_e30
    replied
    We'd like to bring the race car, but I don't think they'd allow it with the current exhaust config (3" straight side pipe).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    started a topic San Diego BMWCCA Autocross Sept. 15th...

    San Diego BMWCCA Autocross Sept. 15th...

    Anyone else planning to attend? I'm hoping to have the S50 E30 out there.
Working...