Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    I haven't rolled my fenders yet :drink:
    Yeah, I don't expect to *need* a roll on by 15x8 with 225s. I don't think I'll be going low enough. That said, if I hit, I'm rolling 'em, no problemo.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    Ha! The po of my car did something to ram a tire up into my fender, on a stock ix no less!
    I'd say he jumped it if I knew that was possible without wrecking the oil pan. :D
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
    Originally posted by lambo
    This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

Ok. Thanks guys. I'm leaning a lil more to the 8", but still thinking about it. You guys on this forum are a big help.
      '02 Outback wagon
      '87 325is 5sp
      '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Just do the 8s. No real reason not to. Car will look better and handle better with any given tire for only a few more sheckles.

Comment

Originally posted by pharow View Post
          Ok. Thanks guys. I'm leaning a lil more to the 8", but still thinking about it. You guys on this forum are a big help.
          Cool deal. If you go through the 15" wheel thread ( I go last page -> forward), you can find pics of the 7". Not a bad looking wheel, but doesn't look quite as good as the 8" to me.

Just do the 8s. No real reason not to. Car will look better and handle better with any given tire for only a few more sheckles.
          This.
          Originally posted by FunfGan
          My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
          Originally posted by lambo
          This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

Yes sir! lol
            '02 Outback wagon
            '87 325is 5sp
            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Working...
            X