X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i PMed Criv and he changed mine for me.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Yeah I sent pretty much all the mods a PM at one time or another and I wont get a reply from any of them. Unless Im selling something they want thats the only contact I get but as soon as I say something I dont ever get a reply after that..

Comment

Mebbe if you get a bunch of people to sign this, or make a poll....should Mike be allowed a name change? It's a thought. ;)

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Mods can't change user names on here. Only site owners can.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I wish a site owner would change it then. I know atleast one of them as seen it in my sig and has seen this thread. :(

Comment

PM james crivellone and i'm sure he will get around to it. it only take a couple seconds to do. he changed mine within a day or 2.

Comment

I will try, again. :)

Comment

Sent, we will see. :)

Comment

Looks like a "White325is" is already registered on r3v.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Er, nvm. Weird. That name shows up in the autocomplete but is not in the member list.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Yeah, I had asked Janderson about it but he never replied back to me.
                        I think at one time I tried to become a member under that name like a year after I became a member on e30tech and it never sent me email to finish the setup process. So I made this one a few months later and it worked instantly...
                        Who knows... I sent James a email so we will see what he can do.

Comment

you could try logging in as white325is and then click "forgot password". the activation email definitely went into the spam folder... thats what happened to mine.

but still, i'm sure you want to keep the e30this account for various reasons and just change the name. might not be possible if the white325is is sort of registered, though.

Comment

I tried to do that a few times and it never sends me the password. So I will just wait and see what happens. I will try and send Janderson a PM next..

Comment

I just went to send Janderson a PM and another name pops up and says Janderson_sucks_dick... I wonder how that slipped through..

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                                Yeah I sent pretty much all the mods a PM at one time or another and I wont get a reply from any of them. Unless Im selling something they want thats the only contact I get but as soon as I say something I dont ever get a reply after that..
                                mods can't change your name, only james and josh can. I don't think you ever sent me a PM either, and if you did that's what I told you. ;)
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X