No announcement yet.

Detailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its completely unnecessary. Body work and paint should be seperated. Those are very different things. And detailing should be under paint.

Comment

I disagree with you disagreeing..... Could be used to post technique, product review, write ups, etc.... It IS possible to detail a car and not touch the paint, i.e. interior and engine bay. I think it'd be nice to have a small little r3v niche for detailing.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Product reviews go in product reviews section, most else could go in the appearance and cosmetic section. Why not just put detailing post in the cosmetic section and just put a big DETAILING: at the beginning of each new thread.
        West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
        ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

Because it would make browsing and searching a pain in the ass... If you had a specific detailing section you could sticky the proper wash / dry method for those who aren't aware of it, as well as what companies and products are good, and what to avoid... a FAQ essentially as well. Also, for those not wanting to sift through the threads in the other sections, you could just skim the detailing section and see if something catches your eye, instead of having to skim the cosmetic section for a "DETAILING" heading and hope it has something that might interest you..

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Man you are really wanting this aren't you? Any word from JANDERSON yet?
            West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
            ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

It's an idea, and I feel it's a good one, and there seems to be some support. I know JParker can appreciate detailing, and I don't know if Janderson's seen it since he hasn't posted anything

Comment

Working...
              X