No announcement yet.

Why this smiley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always assumed that it was because one person with a bunch of posts didn't like them.

I have them but always keep an eye out for a set of "real" rims, as one day I plan to replace them. Car guys always call me out on them as they are the weak point of my car, but anyone who isn't all that into cars thinks they look incredible.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerboy08 View Post
      but anyone who isn't all that into cars thinks they look incredible.
      that's like the blind asking the blind for directions. non-car people cant tell the difference between and 3series and a 5series. those are not the kind of people you should be asking for advice from???
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        that's like the blind asking the blind for directions. non-car people cant tell the difference between and 3series and a 5series. those are not the kind of people you should be asking for advice from???
        well I don't usually ask people for advice on on things like that for my car, i was simply pointing out that alot of people who aren't gearheads say that they really like my rims, which are sportmax.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerboy08 View Post
          well I don't usually ask people for advice on on things like that for my car, i was simply pointing out that alot of people who aren't gearheads say that they really like my rims, which are sportmax.
          they would also probably tell you that TSW makes awesome looking 20" wheels and that you should put a big wing on the trunk.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            they would also probably tell you that TSW makes awesome looking 20" wheels and that you should put a big wing on the trunk.
            haha point taken my friend.
            sigpic

Comment

ROFL@ all the people who put a huge wing on the trunk of a front wheel drive car
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

they would also probably tell you that TSW makes awesome looking 20" wheels
                But the do make some nice wheels. Especially their Petrol line.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                X