This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Spam thing is really getting out of hand

so i log on today and start looking through the general section. i notice a exorbitant number of spams for some reason. i count 12 of them on the front page of this section. this shit is just getting way out of hand. why can't we make new members answer some easy rudimentary question about bmw's or e30's like s14 used to do.

this is really getting annoying! anyone have any other ideas how to stop this crap? why don't we do anything about this?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Apparently not.

Comment

Out of hand means that there is so much that we can't control it on our own. Just because you log on and see spam doesn't mean it's out of hand. You created this thread within minutes of the spam getting posted, at 7:30am eastern time when we have a single east coast mod.

Cool your britches, life goes on
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

I'll add that there are questions for new members. A math question and question about the e30. Since I am the mod who is on the east coast I can't get to these all the time. I work a night shift that's usually a 10 hour shift. So i'll get to the spam I see on my short breaks and lunch.

And E30SPDFRK, you did the right thing here. Thank you

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
        X