Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better and easier posting and attaching pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better and easier posting and attaching pictures?

Posting and attaching pictures seems a bitch for me. I have to resize every picture I upload. Uploading to a host is a bitch too. It takes too long and I have to obtain the location and paste in the field. Is there a way that it can automatically resize the pictures and directly attach from my computer?
    sigpic
    327is
    325es
    325es
    318is
    Fiesta ST
    E46 M3

Flickr offers multiple size options automatically, as well as includes the ability to copy/paste the BBcode directly into a post.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I think Flickr is a breeze to use and the quality seems to be better than other sites. My pictures always fit nicely too.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Long time Flickr user here. I agree that it will do what you're looking for. I've also been trying out imgur.com lately, but the folder system is very confusing.
        91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

I must be really stupid when it comes to stuffs like this. I tried Flickr, still don't get it. Its either pic too big or too small and too much setting. Wish this site would just be able to copy and paste picture in. All I know is Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. I am still using a 10+yrs computer.

Edit, now I don't even know how to copy the http location. :(
          Last edited by dsphil; 05-08-2015, 09:10 PM.
          sigpic
          327is
          325es
          325es
          318is
          Fiesta ST
          E46 M3

Comment

I got sick of photobucket and started using flickr, and I really don't find it any better.

Something was wrong yesterday where it would just give their error page 9/10 times I would click something, wouldn't save picture descriptions, and frequently wouldn't load the share button, or the whole 4 icon cluster in that corner.

I don't like how when you click the share button, it now greys the window with a popup, and you have to click over to bbcode, change resolution, and then copy. Was much nicer when it would just do a small popup in the corner and save the settings you last used.

Also not a fan of all the shit it makes you copy (picture link, text link, text, and random html jibberish that doesn't seem like it is even meant to be there.) I end up copying the big block of text, then sifting through it to delete all the crap other than the image itself.

I wish there was some sort of hosting site that integrated with vBulletin so that you could upload directly from r3v's "New Post/reply" page to whatever hosting site, and automatically insert an appropriately resized image of your upload, based on personal or forum rules/settings,
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
            X