No announcement yet.

Multiple for sale threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea is don't bump it every day. Again, I don't need to see the same front page threads every day of the fucking week.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

well the rules allow a bump per day

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        well the rules allow a bump per day
        This is true, but we don't need to see 4-5 threads in a row bumped from the same member. Condense into a single thread and bump that

ninja edit: ex

Last edited by AbsorbantNut; 06-12-2016, 04:01 PM.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

threads like that do need to be condensed, it is a case by case basis.

But me for instance, i started threads at different times, and I bump them every day or 2, and it will be 3 in a row. But yea, when it small items, no need for 5-6 threads

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

So you have multiple threads and you bump them all at the same time so it ends up looking like the pic absorbantnut posted. Which is the problem. What you could do is edit your post and change the title to include everything. Then the FS page won't look like a shitstorm.

And yes it takes time to find the right buyer. But the buyer of some big ticket shit is going to be smart with his money and use the search function to find it. Which is why bumping daily is pointless.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

You are talking about me aren't you. Sad face.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
              X