Problems posting pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems posting pics...

Everytime I try to post a pic by hitting the image button, this little box drops down at the top of my browser (running IE7 Beta 2) that says it's blocked a pop-up. If I click it to "temporarily allow pop-ups", it refreshes the page and clears everything I've posted up to that point. It does this whether I have IE7's pop-up blocker turned on or off. So everytime I post a pic, I have to type in the [img] tags, and it's a pain in the ass, especially when I'm posting tons of pics in my Project: Facelift thread.

What's the deal?

I've found that copying and pasting the tags, along with the image url, is the fastest for posting multiple images.

Comment

You can allow popups for certain sites within IE.

I would upgrade to RC1 http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx or use Firefox. Although what I do is upload several pics to the gallery, then open a new tab and copy paste back and forth.

Comment

When's IE 7 supposed to be released anyway? I can't stand not having tabbed browsing at work :sadpanda:

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash View Post
          When's IE 7 supposed to be released anyway? I can't stand not having tabbed browsing at work :sadpanda:
          Just download firefox, don't install it, just extract it, and just run it from a folder, then you get tabbed browsing.

IE7 is coming out very soon, although I know I won't be pushing it at work for at least a month or two afterwards.

EDIT: You could also install the MSN Toolbar which kinda hacks tabbed browsing into it.

Comment

I downloaded IE7 RC1, and it's working a little bit better. I still have to click the little menu that comes down, but not every time. I don't really like Firefox, I like IE7 better.

Comment

Sorry to threadjack, but seeing as this is sort of related, we used to have unlimited space on our user galleries, and now we have a much more limited amount of uploading space.

What gives?
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                Sorry to threadjack, but seeing as this is sort of related, we used to have unlimited space on our user galleries, and now we have a much more limited amount of uploading space.

What gives?
                Hard Drives cost money, at some point I'll upgrade us to a pair of 250GB Sata's to get rid of the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                  I downloaded IE7 RC1, and it's working a little bit better. I still have to click the little menu that comes down, but not every time. I don't really like Firefox, I like IE7 better.
                  Yeah same here, it has a dialog box but it doesn't refresh the page anymore. I can make comments on Myspace again too.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                    Hard Drives cost money, at some point I'll upgrade us to a pair of 250GB Sata's to get rid of the issue.
                    LOL thats what I have in my comp werdz. Thanks for answering that.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Just an FYI, the full-release version of IE7 is available on Microsoft.com

Comment

Working...
                      X