Drunken posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken posts

This is just a suggestion, but I think that any obviously drunken posts should be immediatley deleted. They are usually stupid, incoherent, and a waste of time to read. Not to mention they just end up starting flame wars because people don't always know that the person that posted a response was drunk, like in 318driver's post about side skirts and rear aprons.

Maybe it's a stupid idea, but something has to be done about the amount of bullshit that goes on in some of these threads.

i think some drunk posts are retarded.

but posted in "correct" threads they can be ok.
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

I think there's enough people who can't make an intelligible sentence anyway that determining a drunk post from a sober one may be a daunting task.
      My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
        I think there's enough people who can't make an intelligible sentence anyway that determining a drunk post from a sober one may be a daunting task.

Comment

drunken posts are hilarious

Comment

Diegomon6 or whatever his name is has to have some of the hardest to read/understand posts out there.

I suggest we start doing what Georgia does when there are repeat offenders for drunk driving. The driver has to take a breathalizer before you can start the car. If we equip repeat drunken post offenders with such a device that should cut down on the shitty sloppy drunk posts.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21
              Diegomon6 or whatever his name is has to have some of the hardest to read/understand posts out there.

I suggest we start doing what Georgia does when there are repeat offenders for drunk driving. The driver has to take a breathalizer before you can start the car. If we equip repeat drunken post offenders with such a device that should cut down on the shitty sloppy drunk posts.
              hes not drunk just to let you know, he doesn't have the best english, learn to accept that.
              Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

yea, english is defintally his second language.

p.s. i love reading his posts.
                98 M3/4/5

Comment

They make me laugh - someone get shit-faced and post away!!! - ok maby not.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

: : Mr. Anderson : : Days left of 1 year suspension: 79

I lost my license for 6 months in the early 90's due to a monster fast Twin Turbo 300ZX & a lack of maturity not to be almost at full throttle at all times. I got freaking three tickets, in three states on a trip to Seattle, the fucking last one IN FRONT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!!!!!!!!

That weekend was the last straw to my license as I had like 13 tickets in 18 months (including those)

My point is I know how much it sucks but I also know counting the days (I did) makes them go by so damn slow. I am only saying try not to focus on the days.

I parked the car at my parents house because I knew if I kept it at home I would drive and get caught, starting the suspension over & possibly losing the car. In California only the regged owner (at the time no clue about now) could get it back & they had to have a valid license so if it had gotten impounded at 15 bucks a day & 140 for the tow/hookup/unhook it would be pretty expensive to get back six months later.

btw I am not drunk lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                    X