Drawing/Tooling Design Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing/Tooling Design Thread

I've been designing and fabricating a lot of parts at work since I have access to SolidWorks, Lathes, CNC mills, and piles of scrap material.

Could a new thread be started in the E30 Technical Forums section to host images/pdfs/STEP files of different designs? Ideally new threads would have to be approved, just like the FAQ and DIY section.

Some examples of tooling designs that I'd like to share (excuse the covered text, I need to remove my company's info from the drawings):

Bosch 0221503002 Bracket:

Control Arm Bushing Press:

sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

I like the idea, I have some different tools I have made up I could add.

Mostly ones that could be 3D printed as most don't have access to machinery to make in metal

Flywheel seal installer
    Front seal installer
    Int shaft seal installer
    Piston ring square tool
    Tapered piston ring compressor

I think I have a couple others

My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Now suggestion and all formations armed for the end result for the team. The option of the https://domyhomeworkfor.me/ is ensured for the changes. The reference is served for the top of the turns for the linked approval of the marked items for the citizens.

Comment

I am grateful for this information you have shared with us. I think I know better now. I wish you all the best things in life..

Comment

And if you haven’t done any publishable research? Simple; you won’t be writing any research papers until you have. And don’t even dream of trying to make stuff up, which would be academic fraud, or copying anyone else’s, which would be plagiarism. If you did try either of those things, you’d very likely be caught, and your career in academia over before it had started.
          All answers to these questions, as well as pay for research paper writing - are here. Just follow the link and get the result!

Comment

Great application! word counter Very useful and easy to use! I'm very satisfied!

Comment

Working...
            X