NSW meet-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSW meet-up?

Ok, so to avoid hijacking Nathan323i's thread any further, how about we get started on a NSW event?

I'm proposing a meet'n'greet for Aussies on R3v (will probably post this on Emotech too) to get together, meet each other face to face and talk crap about E30s and BMWs.

Mt Colah, Old Pac, Patonga Pub for lunch (is a little exxy), then go for a run along the Scenic Highway to Terrigal for pics/to disperse?

Pros - Patonga is a nice, scenic location. Fairly quiet. There is beer there. It's not played out like Terrigal.

Cons - Bumpy road on the way in. Lunch & beer are expensive at the pub, slightly cheaper at the takeaway next door. It's not as easy to navigate to as Terrigal.

Up for any suggestions other Aussie R3v'ers have...
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

I'm up for a meet/cruise, and Old Pac is a great drive, but better on the way back to sydney, cause there are 2 lanes in that direction 8).

I'm in melbourne for the F1 from 24th - 28th so I'm out for then. Otherwise most weekends should be fine for me .

Comment

Hey guys... why don't we have a little meet first before the cruise...Let said Maccas on Great Western Hwy (Pendle hill) on Friday night or Saturday afvo just to see all the faces :pimp:. Have u guys post this in eurocca.net to the response. Just a thought ;).

Comment

I'm up for the OPH cruise and beers. I'm busy till april though.

If only the trackslut was rego'd :D
        - Chris
        Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

So long as we don't get 10,000 fucking gimps in E36s/46s and other things turning up I'm ok with it I guess. I posted it on R3v to get an E30 meet happening, not to have an ECCA circle-jerk.

If you want to meet at Pendle Hill (wherever that is) feel free? Or come for a nice drive and meet people at a pub for some lunch?
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

So....Is any one coming out tonight ??

Comment

so i may or may not end up going to wakefield this weekend. funds might be tight etc...race tyres cost heaps of money and shit.

so do we wanna potentially pencil in this weekend for cruise and beers maybe some photo action (i spent half the day polishing the lips on my simmons, fuck yer!!!)
              - Chris

Comment

Alright I'm not going racing this weekend, funds are lacking. So whos in for the proposed OPH run up thru the coast etc? Sunday meet like 11 and go?
                - Chris

Comment

Sounds good to me. Try and get a few extra interested? There's been 4 people reply in this thread, how many you reckon is a good number?

Comment

i dunno. I'll be telling a coupe of my mates from up here about it. And I'll mention it to the E30 boys on eurocca, they are pretty cool guys.
                    - Chris

Comment

FFS - girlfriend has killed my plans to attend. Gotta go to a family lunch instead.

FML.
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                        i dunno. I'll be telling a coupe of my mates from up here about it. And I'll mention it to the E30 boys on eurocca, they are pretty cool guys.
                        When you say a couple of your mates from up here do you mean e30 guys specifically? I have a couple of mates that'd come if I told them about it but they don't drive e30's.

And meet at 11 where? At the maccas between asquith and mt. colah?

Comment

Yep the Macca's on Lady St. 11am Sunday. I meant mates with E30's yer. I dont have a problem with bringing mates though....not like Iain is gonna be there whinging his tits off anyway :p

And yer Iain well your life just plain sucks :D
                          - Chris

Comment

Not Safe for Work meet... i'll get on a plane and come to that.

Comment

hahahah.....you've got plenty of time! you could even have your 328ci/m3 (i forgot which one you sold) shipped over and drive around sorta....
                              - Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X