Irwindale Speedway | Saturday Sept 30th, 2023

Event page - Big SOCAL EURO
    Facebook event page - Big SOCAL EURO 2023
    More media from past events - Media

BIG-euro.com || iLOVEeuros.com

Do you like AIRBAGS?

We hope so because WE HAVE AIRBAGS.

75% of the cars here ARE ON AIRBAGS.

How low is TOO LOW? We don't know, but YOU NEED AIRBAGS TO GET THERE!

Do you like low AUDIS and MODERN VOLKSWAGENS? We hope so because THEY'RE ALL ON AIRBAGS HERE!

Are you looking to be unique? YOU SHOULD BE ON AIRBAGS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

I might go for the booths and whatever unique stuff might be there, like cars on airbags.
    1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Update: the weather was terrible, cars were pretty awful. There were maybe five E30s in total, none of which were exceptional. I have come to the understanding with myself that I do not like water-cooled Volkswagens or any Audi builds.

All the vendors were packing up early with the exception of Volkswagen, so by the time the rain stopped and we had eaten, there was nothing left to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post
        Update: the weather was terrible, cars were pretty awful. There were maybe five E30s in total, none of which were exceptional. I have come to the understanding with myself that I do not like water-cooled Volkswagens or any Audi builds.

All the vendors were packing up early with the exception of Volkswagen, so by the time the rain stopped and we had eaten, there was nothing left to look at.
        Any further descriptions about the cars? What made them uninteresting? I would assume typical bolt-ons, and a lack of uniqueness.

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

There was a single E30 (red '88+ with tan interior) there that was good, not great, but what detracted from it was subjective on my end rather than objective. The paint looked good, the interior looked well-executed, I just didn't give it much thought because it didn't interest me.

There was also a Delphin (I think) sedan parked close to a well-done silver E36 M3 that was decent except the diving boards.

The rest I saw were jank or had childish mods.

Comment

Working...
          X