This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    I always see Priu (or Priuses?) ;-0 galore....
    AHAHA..

Calling Shwan.... about the plural pruissy

Spotted an e36 m3 at Fullerton, finally someone else throws a peace sign while Im in the e30.

:)

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Priui or prii. Haven't quite came to a conclusion I the spelling but the pronunciation lies somewhere around there.
      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
      Is that thing on air?

Comment

I see old people or blonds driving E30'S when im driving around....n I never been spotted ether :( lol

DJMOSKA
        sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Peepee touch whoever spots me today in Chino. :giggle:

Comment

Saw a grey-ish/silver-ish E30 M3 with much low at the spectrum. I was walking across the street from my building into the spectrum around 7:30 last night. Your car is beautiful. And when I saw it I almost shit myself right where I stood. Well done!

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Anyone on here leave a note on an Alpine 4dr. at the Target in Northridge asking if I would sell? lol

Comment

Just move out to my new place in diamond bar and saw this neighbor. Who this?

Comment

I was filling up on the Chevron at Ventura and Vanalden and a couple guys in a grey late model with a Euro plate and an M-tech kit it looked like honked at me while I was filling up. I waved back, but I couldn't tell if you acknowledged lol. Car looks good.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
                    Just move out to my new place in diamond bar and saw this neighbor. Who this?
                    Not me, but welcome to the neighborhood.:-)

Comment

MISSION BEACH TODAY:
                      -Black 325is late model, mt2(?) bbs rks, big brakes, hot as hell
                      -Alpine 325ic with a green roll bar, PBs, slammed on Style 5s
                      -Alpine 325is with Rota Slipstreams
                      -DSchwarz 325ic m-tech II with front valance missing

I <3 SD

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Ugh I saw this beautiful brillantrot full mt2 vert (first time i've seen MTech cloth interior) at a fucking safeway parking lot (about 500 feet from my house) just parked close to the store between two cars, asking to be beat up. The owner was a middle aged Asian lady (not to be racist, it could have been a middle aged white lady or man) who didn't look like she gave a fuck about the car at all (it was FULL of shit, to the point that she drove off with the trunk slightly open because her interior was so full of crap she couldn't put her groceries in there, and they didn't fit fully in the trunk). I've seen this car a couple times, she lives in some apartments/townhouses super close to me.

/rant
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          Ugh I saw this beautiful brillantrot full mt2 vert (first time i've seen MTech cloth interior) at a fucking safeway parking lot (about 500 feet from my house) just parked close to the store between two cars, asking to be beat up. The owner was a middle aged Asian lady (not to be racist, it could have been a middle aged white lady or man) who didn't look like she gave a fuck about the car at all (it was FULL of shit, to the point that she drove off with the trunk slightly open because her interior was so full of crap she couldn't put her groceries in there, and they didn't fit fully in the trunk). I've seen this car a couple times, she lives in some apartments/townhouses super close to me.

/rant
                          You should offer to buy it for a few dorra.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            MISSION BEACH TODAY:
                            -Black 325is late model, mt2(?) bbs rks, big brakes, hot as hell
                            -Alpine 325ic with a green roll bar, PBs, slammed on Style 5s
                            -Alpine 325is with Rota Slipstreams
                            -DSchwarz 325ic m-tech II with front valance missing

I <3 SD
                            What time? We were all at MT.Soledad last night at a party.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                              What time? We were all at MT.Soledad last night at a party.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
                              this morning. Headed back from practice on mission blvd towards la jolla

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

You could have spotted Angus or Lugo headed back South if it was like 3-4 am in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X