X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only one ive seen is the bronz-it with the MCFRESH plate

Originally posted by Rocla
    And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

I've seen that guy he goes to crafton it's an auto though
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

word, other than that haven't seen any other than this old man who drives a black 4 door like mine but he's a dick he doesnt even acknowledge me haha

And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by mod_junkie View Post
          word, other than that haven't seen any other than this old man who drives a black 4 door like mine but he's a dick he doesnt even acknowledge me haha
          You mean dis guy

88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Yea an older mexican dude right?

Comment

Older Asian guy I think he seemed super nice to me, talked to him for a little over an hour in the target parking lot he said he has a 325is too and used to have an M3 I tried to get him to join but I doubt he did clean car too
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

It's super clean, I see it frequently

Comment

Yeah dudes an bmwcca member so it kinda makes since
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Saw 3 E30s last night in the South Bay around the Malls. I was in the Laguna Green Vert

1. White 4-door i believe, it looked lowered, at the intersection of Madrona and Fashion Way by Del Amo Mall.

2. White Vert left turn lane northbound on Hawthorn BLVD I was going southbound

3. Very clean Brown looked all OG 2-door headed southbound on Hawthorn BLVD toward PV I was pretty much next to you at one point, I waived but your windows were tinted so I don't know if you saw me
                    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                    LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

white 318IS in Monrovia yesterday parked most 0f the day it seems. located in the dealer a street next to the 210 westbound.

Comment

How come I always see E30's when I am not driving mine?
                        -Art

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                          Saw 3 E30s last night in the South Bay around the Malls. I was in the Laguna Green Vert

1. White 4-door i believe, it looked lowered, at the intersection of Madrona and Fashion Way by Del Amo Mall.

3. Very clean Brown looked all OG 2-door headed southbound on Hawthorn BLVD toward PV I was pretty much next to you at one point, I waived but your windows were tinted so I don't know if you saw me
                          ya i have the bronzit but my windows arent tinted. i think i saw u but by the time i noticed u turned.
                          sigpic

Comment

sure it was you?
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                              How come I always see E30's when I am not driving mine?
                              right! like ill be test driving a car at the shop and ill see a clean e30 and i give respect and they all just look at me funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Seen a dark e30 on olive at buena vista, i think it was dark...dammit it was dark outside

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Working...
                                X