X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
    Ur not Mike Castro???? :-?

Spotted this vert around DTLA
    Ohio??? License plate was something along the lines of "XHOLYWD" or "YHOLYWD"
    "X Hollywood" or "Y Hollywood"?

America's Tires wheels ftw

Comment

Seen a charcoal? or dark, e30 M3 on Barham by WB, today around 830, looked super clean, I was in the Red e30

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Saw a white vert on what looked like super flush RSes; probably bagged, but you were riding super low. Revved you as I was turning off Katella, and you were heading outo Katella about to make a right.

Around 7:45PM

Didn't even bat an eye in my direction though... Must've been super focused on your next dorifto onto Katella ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          Saw a white vert on what looked like super flush RSes; probably bagged, but you were riding super low. Revved you as I was turning off Katella, and you were heading outo Katella about to make a right.

Around 7:45PM

Didn't even bat an eye in my direction though... Must've been super focused on your next dorifto onto Katella ;)
          Sam aka surapple?
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

No, I thought it was Sam at first, but he was missing the mad curly egyptian flowing locs and the yellow high beams. Dude was a hombre with a shaved head
            This was all near Disneyland area.. 5/55/57 Katella area

Comment

Just saw a diamond schwarz e30 m3 on nuttree rd in Vacaville. It was very clean! The driver was some black dude and he has personalized plates, whale tail style that said "..." m3, I didn't get a good glance at them so the "..." part was filled in with words but I couldn't read it clearly.

Nice car.

Comment

Black lowered early model on polished wheels of some sort going up harbor.
                I was going the other way, but you didn't see me because you were texting while driving.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

White diving board E30 in SB on Anacapa, gave eachother thumbs up!

Comment

There was a matte black e30 on my street today. Looked pretty clean actually
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

late model red vert with mtech2 front and rear bumpers. gave you a thumbs up and you looked at me like i was crazy. somewhere in torrance.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

DS M3 on 680N/mission blv around 3 i think. beautiful car.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          Black lowered early model on polished wheels of some sort going up harbor.
                          I was going the other way, but you didn't see me because you were texting while driving.
                          Burn..... lol

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          There was a matte black e30 on my street today. Looked pretty clean actually

HaHa... JK It does look good when done right. Just don't see it often.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          late model red vert with mtech2 front and rear bumpers. gave you a thumbs up and you looked at me like i was crazy. somewhere in torrance.
                          Im always weary of people doing this to me when I :up:or acknowledge them in their BMW, because to them WTF is an e30.

Anyway I Spotted
                          E24

And this E28... Alpina B10??? No interior pics. (I feel weird hovering around other peoples cars)

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Alpine win

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I keep some printed 3x5s essentially "nice BMW _____! Cool to see someone else who appreciates a classic, signed R3Z3N on R3V" Rarely though do I see them parked, so I haven't been able to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                I keep some printed 3x5s essentially "nice BMW _____! Cool to see someone else who appreciates a classic, signed R3Z3N on R3V" Rarely though do I see them parked, so I haven't been able to use them.
                                Hahah I always wanted to do something like that.

I also have wanted to make some that talk shit as well. Something along the lines of "learn how to park, you suck a life!"

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X