• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ abby

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      Actually his name is Roger.. lol

He's from the neighborhood.
      No! his real name is Bond, James Bond. :)
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Saw you on 85 in San Jose. Drove next to you for a bit but I dont think you looked over. Car looked good, I like the rear headrests in the vert. Despite there being quite a few guys on here living in San Jose, I rarely see any e30s when im out and about...
        -Ryan
        05/87 Henna M3
        04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          Seen this on Thursday night Van Nuys and Ventura in front of the newspaper stand...was on gold stance wheels, gutted interior with racing seat...nice tho...

im pretty sure i saw this car on newport coast by where i work..

Comment

shit gets around

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
              shit gets around
              Aaaaaaaand you never want to hear that from the homies, when referring to a female. ;)
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

anyone know the baby blue vert in the i.e area? it has a tan top. i've seen him in rancho, montclair, and in upland, but never when i'm in MY vert. always when i'm riding my bike.

it's pretty clean and sounds pretty sweet.
                sigpic
                @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

hmm havent seen that guy
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Aaaaaaaand you never want to hear that from the homies, when referring to a female. ;)

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                      anyone know the baby blue vert in the i.e area? it has a tan top. i've seen him in rancho, montclair, and in upland, but never when i'm in MY vert. always when i'm riding my bike.

it's pretty clean and sounds pretty sweet.
                      I just seen that guy yesterday on the 215s in MoVal

Originally posted by Rocla
                      And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Nobody ever sees me and I get around in my Chariot like that girl mentioned earlier^

But I see randoms , and mostly when I'm in a different car besides my e30.

Spotted Abby... "ak-" Yesterday night in his home town (Hacienda Heights) while I was picking up some food.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

^I believe you owe me a beer for that package I had to take to your house. :p

Never get spotted either and I'm on the streets 24/7. See a lot of e30's but my horn fuse's dead and been too lazy to fix it.

Anyone want to help me take down my tranny? Might tackle this tomorrow morning but could use a hand.

Comment

+1 on never being seen haha

Originally posted by Rocla
                            And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
                              ^I believe you owe me a beer for that package I had to take to your house. :p
                              Dang, You must be talking about the Previous Owner of this Screen Name....

No Idea what You are talking about!?!?

Hahah J/K Dude you are damn right... What meets are coming up?

Dockweiler?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol I'm never seen either. Surprised Chris saw me.

My GF said she waved to somebody in a black late model e30 on the 57 South/60 West freeway. Tall white guy or something and you waived back.

Maroon Camry.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X