Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw e30_pare's car at the junkyard on tuxford. i think you might have seen me and my friend. i was the passenger in the white e28 and we parked next to your e30.
    -Paolo
    1986 325e RIP.
    1989 525i
    1986 635CSI

Comment

Spotted a black E30 on my way home just now on 280S. Saw you take DeAnza to Stevens Creek Blvd. Aggressive wheels, lots of camber, sounded like it had intake, exhaust, and a squealing belt. Nice car. Stop swerving from lane to lane so much.
      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
        Spotted a black E30 on my way home just now on 280S. Saw you take DeAnza to Stevens Creek Blvd. Aggressive wheels, lots of camber, sounded like it had intake, exhaust, and a squealing belt. Nice car. Stop swerving from lane to lane so much.
        noice
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
          i saw e30_pare's car at the junkyard on tuxford. i think you might have seen me and my friend. i was the passenger in the white e28 and we parked next to your e30.
          That was you?? haha. Yea I saw you in the yard too.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Interesting sighting in Stockton, CA. Had Ohio plates on it.

Comment

Wow... nice!

Comment

that is a clean M-Tech
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCam View Post
                  I keep seeing this white like 87 vert with hids driving on ventura once at like 8 and just again at 1217 or something but this time he was going the opposite way and gave me a high-beam flash.
                  that was me, you looked sketched out when i high beamed you. btw its a 88 white/blue vert right?
                  harry/harout

Comment

saw a clean red e30 with yellow fogs at pick your part on the 50 percent off special in anaheim..also a white e30 pulled up after i left with rear left fender damage...anyone on here???

Comment

Was toying around with a great looking alpine M3 w/ possibly ac schnitzer (?) wheels - going toward Lafayette on 680 today at about 12:45.

I was in the oxford green E46 330ci.

Anyone on here? Beautiful car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91eson318is View Post
                        Was toying around with a great looking alpine M3 w/ possibly ac schnitzer (?) wheels - going toward Lafayette on 680 today at about 12:45.

I was in the oxford green E46 330ci.

Anyone on here? Beautiful car.
                        Was the car an e30? Sounds gorgeous and so does yours. Hope to see you on 680 some day!

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                        anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Yes, was an E30.. sorry bout that!

Edit: come to think of it, i think it had a red s14.net sticker on the rear windows.

Comment

was exiting the 101 south in downtown friday night when i saw a clean red E30 with black wheels. driving from downtown going towards chinatown, he might have got on the 101N on ramp though. im almost certain it was E30polak. no red stickers on the windows though.

Comment

pretty sure I saw OBEY on the shoulder of 405S just after Jefferson (white facelift sedan, dumped on wiiiiiiide black wheels). took the next exit and came back around to see if I could help but you were already gone. hope you're alright man.
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                                pretty sure I saw OBEY on the shoulder of 405S just after Jefferson (white facelift sedan, dumped on wiiiiiiide black wheels). took the next exit and came back around to see if I could help but you were already gone. hope you're alright man.
                                LOL! OMG, THAT WAS YOU!?!?! i appreciate you coming back to see if i was alright bro, but the reason why i went on the right shoulder is to wait for you and check out your CLEAN ASS ride, lol! sooo sorry for troubling you, but i was trying to catch up and i failed miserably

you're the dumped white convertible with blue top on some wide mesh wheels from like a 7-series...? i actually called a couple r3vers to see if they know who's ride i saw last night. thanks again for checking on me and i'm totally fine :)
                                sigpic
                                What's Crackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnaiAh9hbzs
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSh9an26Ac
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLgBCQUMOdo
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeasDMXRfGM
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFVxnNmiIY

Comment

Working...
                                X