Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was driving on pch in long beach and I saw the little blue hid's on one of the sidestreets and it was a whist late modle lowered on something with chrome. U were doing like a 4 point turn.
    sigpic

Comment

It was by atlanta
      sigpic

Comment

Just seen a late model 2dr bronze it at the a&w in mentone it was on black wheels I think

Originally posted by Rocla
        And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

I believe I spotted Eddie's car on Main street in Santa Monica today. Unbelievably clean. Also caught pedestrians breakin' their necks!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Ya buddy, Thank you! Was at brick and mortar for a quick minute. Someone was telling me they loved my "gold" lights.
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
              He's Armenian, he has like 3 homes. Did you spot him in North Hills?
              Near the Budweiser factory

Originally posted by DaytonaE36 View Post
              I don't even know who you are but its nice to know you recognized my car ;) it was lookin good wasn't it. I washed her yesterday
              Looked aiight. LOL. Jk bruh. Was working on the red Charger around the corner

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
                Not my car, but I live in Mission Viejo. There are quite a few of us around here I believe.
                all of us should hang sometime. i only know of 3 other members in this area

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                  Near the Budweiser factory

Looked aiight. LOL. Jk bruh. Was working on the red Charger around the corner
                  well among the 3 houses that i own -__- the one near budweiser is where i live.

which red charger? I know a newer style black one and I know a 70's ish model in my neighborhood but I cant remember what color it was. idk you noticed the red corvette across the street from me, thing is the biggest sleeper. supercharged to 600 horses and runs the 1/4 in the 10s and looks completely stock. the guy also has a 1933 ford which looks like it just rolled off the showroom.

Comment

No one spotted my car on a flatbed on it's way to a transporter today? :(

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

Seen a nice e30 very, 91 or 92 in front of Trader Joes on Vine around 2...very clean

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

i saw a alpine 318 late model in redlands today you were parked at the gas station off of ford i think
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Saw you today when I was out getting some new clothes off of Saratoga. Really liked that rear window partition, been wanting one for quite some time now. Also parked in the lot was a late model AWII coupe on black wheels with a black IS lip.
                          -Ryan
                          05/87 Henna M3
                          04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by simplyclean325i View Post
                            all of us should hang sometime. i only know of 3 other members in this area
                            im mission viejo born and raised...im down to set something up too...i always see a few e30s around
                            we can sit and laugh at my stock e30 lulz

Comment

saw blanton two different times in the valley yesterday. also, some kind of MT2 coupe that i gave a thumbs up to.

I don't even know who you are but its nice to know you recognized my car ;) it was lookin good wasn't it. I washed her yesterday
                              well among the 3 houses that i own -__-
                              modest, aren't we?
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                saw blanton two different times in the valley yesterday.
                                I wish your wheels were like 9" wide haha I want
                                HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                                i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Working...
                                X